Young couple on a road trip together just driving north from Florida, visiting state parks

>Young couple on a road trip together just driving north from Florida, visiting state parks
>In Clay County Alabama they see a (black) woman with a really small child on the side of the road with a broken down car
>Stop to ask if they can help
>Another nigger comes out of the woods with a gun
>Girl’s boyfriend is a concealed carrier and pulls out his own gun
>He ends up shot dead
>Girl runs for her life after seeing her boyfriend is dead
>The niggers were a known encampment in the woods that were being allowed to live there despite it being illegal
>They’re immediately arrested
>Judge now issues gag order against victims saying they’re a threat to a fair trial
Why is it that even when niggers get caught red handed committing a robbery and murder using a toddler as bait, the government is doing everything in their power to protect them?
Where was the concern for the fair trial of the guys in Georgia who killed Armed Robbery in obvious self defense? Where was the concern for Derek Chauvin’s fair trial?
Where was the concern for Kyle Rittenhouse’s fair trial?
It’s only by sheer luck that Kyle managed to get a group of honorable jurors.
Also, if you didn’t know this already, never stop to help someone on the side of the road unless you know them personally. Especially niggers.
Full article if you’re interested:
archive.is/bL7f0

Attached: alabama-murders-gag-order.png (1284x1809, 2.15M)

I saw this news yesterday and the wording made it seems like it was rednecks. But no, it was niggers at it again.

Enemies to the USA hold all current DA positions. This is the answer. The question: what are you going to do about it.

id bet $1000 that the judge is either black or a woman. possibly both. potentially jewish but in alabama, i doubt it

nvmd, its a republicuck

Never ever relax

this

i don’t even need to check early life

>mock me when I tell you that they are animals
>stop in the middle of nowhere to help them
>get shot dead

Attached: 72612aefcac4de6b2b73c018383385b99b99fa79589c641afafa6ad15a290c4e_1.jpg (800x565, 63.94K)

>In Clay County Alabama they see a (black) woman with a really small child on the side of the road with a broken down car
>Stop to ask if they can help
found the problem
filtered by darwin

Attached: American Culture.png (1802x834, 521.81K)

>Enemies to the USA hold all current DA positions. This is the answer. The question: what are you going to do about it.
Vote them out. What are you going to do about it you glowie faggot.

Should have trained harder in the gun range, anyway his a shitskin so it doesn't really matter.

>Derek Chauvin’s fair trial
They didn't even pretend to give him a fair trial. His defense attorney proved his innocence yet he was still convicted.

>the evil bastards in power will say "rats!" and step down if the right number of us say "hey, stop that!"

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 70.06K)

Welp another spic murdered by a nigger, the cartels will love this I'm sure.

Pattern recognition saves lives.

Attached: cdb3c43447b150ae18b56ef6f7c42f5da.png (718x645, 820.24K)

i cant imagine how many wound up people are out there wandering around waiting for shit to kick off so they can finally slaughter niggers endlessly with no reprecussion. americas civil war cant come soon enough. we all know 2024 will kick it off

You're missing the part where the guy waited to draw until the woman was marching them into the woods with the intention of executing them.

Yep. 2024 or 2030.

>Why is it that even when niggers get caught red handed committing a robbery and murder using a toddler as bait, the government is doing everything in their power to protect them?

So it can keep happening. As much as possible.

Attached: 76E36A92-612A-40E0-8613-640BEFC8253E.jpg (1334x586, 463.49K)

Based.

Attached: 1CFC874B-CEFF-4F36-B4A3-29E15FE365F0.png (720x1092, 395.88K)

based nigs

Darein Award winner. Let this be a lesson to anyone trying to help niggers. NEVER trust a nigger.

Why do gays think life will be better once whites are gone? Honest question, I know you're probably a troll.

If you have a problem with blacks that is serious and your life is in danger, take the law into your own hands. Do not record anything.

This

>innosssent

Attached: cheers.png (958x709, 670.48K)