Image of Sanna leaked

Shows the two men she was dancing with surrounding her and putting their hands on her waist/ass. Her husband was sitting at home with their baby.

Attached: C20EFBD1-1663-45EA-96D2-F3DD3C91D32A.jpg (879x1200, 85.96K)

Dude i don't give a fuck. Isn't there supposed to be a gangbang video of her? That's all I care about, and everyone should stop posting this shit until there's SAUCE

She's a 36 year old woman who was planted into power, what the fuck do you expect?

imagine her getting spitroasted

>she
press x to doubt

Yeah and I guarantee if you asked her husband what he thinks he would say some shit like "she's a strong independent woman, It's my great honor to eat another mans cum out of her snatch, it's 2022 after all"

I expect her to behave like a 36 year old mother should. She is not in her 20s anymore.

Ghost ass.

Attached: 1660576534315900.gif (312x205, 496.73K)

I think she wants the d

>implying this behavior is acceptable for a female of ANY age

I expect her not to be in power, for one

Release the bukakke or please stop with this nothingburger.

To be fair, only certain kinds of trash behave like this.
It's like saying that all guys are just sleezy sex pests. Lots of guys, probably most here, are rather prudish and aren't really interested in hookups or "sexy dancing" in public with girls sandwiched between you and your friends groins.
Lots of guys are just not into that and girls, while less capable of self control, still are very aware of how dangerous it is and how bad it looks to conduct yourself in such a way. I suppose it's why a girls sluttiness is often conducted secretly. To do it openly is either very stupid or very reckless.

This isn't a youth thing either, as she has a kid and a career. This is around the time women stop behaving like this. They mature into adults faster and tend to have a biological clock telling them they want to settle down.
Sanna doesn't seem to be interested in the seriousness of her job nor her marriage nor her motherhood and this naturally disgusts people. The style of dancing too, is very lewd, more lewd than the people around her. This is not the dancing of someone celebrating or showing of technical skills nor even simple moshing and laughing, this is the dancing style of someone who thinks they are very sexy and wants to get fucked and wants sexual attention.
This type of behaviour is also kind of similar to rape in a sense as it bombards people with sexual signals. Given the social setting, most people find it mostly acceptable. "It's just dancing" isn't an excuse because even autistic Any Forums fags know the body language of sex and aggression etc.
There's a reason why tiktok and anime thots doing their stupid hip and boob bounce dances are popular amongst Any Forums autists but movies like "cuties" make them extremely angry and violent.
People know what those "moves" mean.

People are rightly disgusted by this shameful display.

kek

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
>I SIMPLY FUCKING *MUST* BE A WHORE
>OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
>I'M WHOOOOOOOOOOOOORRINGG

Attached: 1660854947366023.png (476x400, 133.21K)

>tfw you will never help make the Prime Minister of Finland air tight.

Attached: 1658330921693502.jpg (1024x546, 68.39K)

>She's a 36 year old woman who was planted into power, what the fuck do you expect?
I expect her to be unplanted fro power... Never liked that stupid thot.

Her husband stays home with the kids while she fucks Swedish chads.

Has he said anything about all this?

Hey look someone that should actually have an opinion about this. The rest of us just want to fucking video.

Any news on where these vids are from? Obviously the "friend" who is leaking them has a bit of a grudge.

Absolutely this

yeah this is a good analysis

it's probably a Russian intel operation, Finland will be an easy domino to topple in this regard.

What law did she break?

I mean I hate women in politics. I think they are a liability for the most part due to emotional decision making. I also think the 19th Amendment has done more harm for western civilization than anything else. But come on, is this really the hill we want to die on? Attack her policies, not her personal life.

Attached: 4411374A-95B2-48D2-B2B2-147360A54DFE.jpg (778x1280, 120.78K)

I did this morning in the shower

>just be tall
It's over for chubby hubbies. Ofey doofey was never a long term option.

That’s her bodyguards