MY REBEL FLAG

My town is threatening me 1000$ fine if i do not remove my flag from the river front. It is apparently “offending” yankees who come to go kayaking, tubing and fly fishing.

Should i remove it or stand for my rights and keep it flying?

Attached: EF0C9B4F-9601-4A7F-8510-4F0FF66703B6.jpg (2400x2400, 1.71M)

Lol imagine flying the flag of losers, real small dick energy dude.

take it down and replace it with a nazi flag. when they complain about that too, ask them if they would like you to put the rebel flag back

Yes, instead hunt yankees in a gorilla warfare style

Are they really?

Do you feel like fighting city hall? Because you are in the right, it is just a pain to deal with government.

>t.

Attached: 9476FD88-7C74-4C98-82F0-062E868C32A7.jpg (828x1006, 436.79K)

You never fly the Canadian flag?

Put this

Attached: Rainbow_confeder_558d9451c4f7b_1024x1024.jpg (960x540, 85.9K)

Your flying a flag of retards who only existed for 4 years

>My town is threatening me 1000$ fine if i do not remove my flag from the river front.
Pre-emptively sue them citing first amendment rights.

it's your property, tell them to piss off

Every nation has won and lost wars, the confederacy had the right to secede and my ancestors fought for this flag so i fly it proudly. It also helps that it offends faggots like you and makes you seethe.

Gettysburg was embarrassing

i thought you leftist homosexuals were all about protecting a marginalized group of people (aka losers)?

Communism was defeated and you're not a woman.

Attached: 1615560927049.jpg (577x608, 54.88K)

Switch to the Stars and Bars since most people are idiots and won't know it's the actual Confederate flag.

if you have the time fight it for the lulz

You can either lawyer up now and force them to back down or lawyer up after the fine and sue them.

kek. this

Remove it, and put up the Blood Flag.

this
find the most jewish lawfirm you can and sue big

then replace it with a raw sewage treatment facility with the winnings

Replace it with pic related

Attached: 25BF07E0-5BDE-4A56-8706-F226862F76B6.jpg (1242x651, 98.86K)

No, I will donate the 1k for you

>the flag of losers
We all lost when the South lost you retarded motherfucker

Can they really fine you for having a flag on your own land?

Them yankee fagget burn dey own flag an call it freedom of peach. Don let dem silence your free peach.

Based

Keep it up, if they remove it put up a nazi flag, if they remove that then put up another flag of something else. These faggots are leftists, everything offends them. Keep messing with them. Also, don't pay fine.

doesn't mean they're worse than the abominations that are the yankees. just look at the absolute state of your country today.
for another example, natsoc germany didn't exist for a lot of years either, yet is vastly superior to germany today, and in fact basically all nations today. you argue like a girl.

>My town is threatening me 1000$ fine
you're a lying nigger
your town won't do shit
if you had a neighborhood association, maybe

Attached: 1646429337162.png (553x506, 187.71K)

Tell them to suck your dick. Get a bigger flag.

Lel, got ‘em.

KEK CHECKED
this, call their bluff

do whatever you like
im going outside

Sue the hell out of them. You have constitutionally protected liberties.

And yet here you are with that Canadian flag of yours being a hypocrite.

No. Flags are protected political speech. Some low iq fag in his local government is on a power trip.

towns have traditionally had a bunch of dumbass rules implemented by mayors on a power trip. Courts throw their dumbass 'laws' out all the time.

Sue them. It's literally first amendment shit

kek

Lol. Lmao even. Be a man like your ancestors were. Ideas ARE worth dying for.

Based and HOA pilled

Having on a confederate flag displayed shows you are inbred and white trash.

You can be fined for just about anything in the world's biggest HOA. Ended up paying my city two hundred bucks because I didn't mow my landlord's lawn for a week. Nevermind it was pissing down rain the entire time.

First amendment.

We haven't lost a war

Read people's history of the civil war and take it down because you didn't know your history. Catcha is sympin, what a waste.

>imagine living next to a river of shit

This. There's probably some place that rents tubes/canoes/kayaks or something and OP's flag is probably causing zoomer mutts to have emotional breakdowns and they bitch to the rental place about it, who in turn bitch to their neighbor in local government or whatever.

Reminder the "civil war" was not a civil war it was a war of succession. A civil war implies two factions vying for control of the state. (((They))) deliberatly frame it as a civil war to make the South look like evil insurrectionists, when in reality we just wanted to rule ourselves. The future "civil war" will play out the same way, between those of us who want to be left alone and those that can't leave us alone.

Attached: 1652810800928.jpg (3024x4032, 1.88M)

How could do it.

Slide thread

it's the flag of democrats who died for a non industrialized slave labor economy

Get more flags, a there are only two genders flag, a lets go brandon one, make a custom one, a white pride wordwide one,an israeli flag with nazi on it, whatever offensive ones you can find

Bring it down and feast on the buttblast

No don’t remove it, they’ll get tired of seething eventually

Pride month.
Pride flag.
Hmmm.

Imagine being a citybug

If you remove it you're a faggot

THIS

Get PMC flags. That really seems to rustle jimmies. I've had Arab dudes knock on my door and ask me to take them down.

Really, then how are we speaking to you now? What’s funny is that most of your people vaxxed and most of ours didn’t.

Gonna run train on your town soon, buddy.

If they contacted you via letter mail just throw it away like you never even seen it. Fuck them

Would

Yep this is it

Does the Trudeau regime at least give you a reach around?

Attached: 1614998002818.jpg (500x472, 103.41K)

Do it OP

I lost my friends recently when I got super wasted and complained about yankees ruining everything in the south. They buy up beautiful forests and turn them into parking lots and generic shit. Yeah we really need a 50th local """"pub"""" with 150 parking spits.
God I miss the animals and stars at night. They're both gone now so yankees can have a 4th house.

Based

Replace it with Russian and Chinese flags

>Lol imagine flying the flag of losers, real small dick energy dude.
Fun fact, the north had slavery longer than the south. The war was about state rights and the side of more freedom lost.

KEK Based overton window shifter

most americans don’t even know the facts of the civil war so I can’t expect a fucking leaf to. But fuck you, shut up, and fuck you. They “lost” sure, but it was a battle they didn’t want to begin with. The north was keeping slaves long after the south.

>towns have traditionally had a bunch of dumbass rules implemented by mayors on a power trip. Courts throw their dumbass 'laws' out all the time.
they also traditionally have a corrupt police force that and corrupt local courts that will plant drugs and guns on you and disappear you

They were never your friends to begin with user

I'm sympathetic to the south as well, but your word smiting and mental gymnastics dont help your point at all. Both the USA and the CSA had a legitimate claim to the South, and might makes right. It definitely fits the definition of a civil war: citizens of what were a singular state at war with each other