Moscovites are the only true heirs of the Golden Horde

Attached: fhj.jpg (842x429, 85.51K)

Any Forums doesn't care about this. only the cia does. So, what does that make OP?

Christ is king

Attached: Faithful Christian .jpg (720x796, 141.77K)

Memes aside, m*scovites are not super-asiatic.
Less than 50% slavic - sure.
Baltic and very Finno-Ugric - absolutely.
Mongol horde mentality - maybe?
Not the same people who lives in Rus - Sure. Rus people live in Belarus and Ukraine, more or less.

But the mongol thing is *mostly* a meme. That's that the data says.
Then again, when I look at m*scovite military guys... This can't be white, right?

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24.45K)

btw Dugin is a ukranian, did you know?
kek

because you have to be half-retarded to go to the infantry in Russia, hence the faces - literal fetal syndrome on half of them, the other half are chechens, buryats, dagestanis etc

most turbochads, nationalists, ultrapatriots are figting in volunterr batallions or PMCs and you see much less of them

no he's not

Bless you

Attached: 1602080920548.jpg (768x511, 51.61K)

You're literally the same race as them.
I don't care about your geopolitical beef, but you guys larping as some Aryan gigachads is absolutely pathetic cope
considering Hitler wanted to wipe you both out and you're virtually identical culturally, genetically, and phenotypically.

Attached: 16231848751300.jpg (1070x1176, 218.01K)

Imagine talking so much shit you get banned from your home country, and eventually someone blows your kid up. I wonder if this faggot will learn to keep his mouth shut now

that's why he looks European while his daughter inherited his moscovite wife traits?

Dios mio..

>Rus people live in Belarus and Ukraine

This is also a meme, Ukraine is 100% soviet mutt country, most of them even look dark on pictures because of endless racemixing with turks and madyars in the past. Even the "ethnic Russians" in Novorossiya look kinda fishy.

Belarus is 40% west slavic (balts and poles) and 60% Russian, if Ukraine has some theoretical right to exist, Belarus is just a non-nation created in 1917 from shards of different ex-Empire lands, most of which were Russia.

excuse me?

sorry mates...

irony here is that many Russians look like that due to Finnic admixture, but I see Finns and Estonians post same shit, it's like a parody at this point

Nah, you see much less faces like these in heartland Russia. This is a phenotype widespread in Ukraine - Turkish rapebaby.

You know most people can't even tell you apart, right?

Lmao this
Literally no one can tell their faces apart

no one can tell them apart because Europeans generally look similar, and this is just autism
Ukraine is an absolute hellhole, like 5 times poorer than Russia per capita, so he's invoking some mythical racial superiority which isn't really demonstrated by anything in real life

I hope you finally admit that western Ukraine committed genocide to eastern Ukraine because it considered them mongol orc subhumans.

Attached: IMG_20220525_225135_447.jpg (1086x1280, 129.57K)

She's dead. She's dead and you're laughing.

also, notice how they use ''Muscovites'' in derogatory sense even though Moscow was literally ruled by the same dynasty that ruled Kiev and other Russian city, and Moscow basically reunified and expanded Russia while ''Ukrainian'' ancestors either became Poles or Polish-Jewish serfs

your losing faggot kek

I can tell eastern and western euros apart and ofc i can also tell apart southern from northern euros
But Ukrainians and Russians are physically indistinguishable, i have seen plenty of both and i still have a better chance to understand who is who by hearing them speak than by their faces

stfu Vasya, you're literally both orcs.
just hurry the fuck up with the war cause their butthurt screeching is getting tiresome.

Attached: slavs.jpg (1000x1112, 529.03K)

>I can tell eastern and western euros apart and ofc i can also tell apart southern from northern euros
yes, in general, but these differences are quite slight, you just see them because you're European (and because it's hair color for example)
genetically speaking all Europeans form a cluster

that's not a joke, I want they turn their faces and hands in the right direction

>you're literally both orcs
Takes one to know one, amirite, el ogro de las americas?

I know its a troll pic, but this take is retarded

upper part: finnougric Russians, selection of ogres with fetal syndrome, non-Russians, fat regular women (could pass for Americans easily with some make-up)

bottom pic: selection of popular Ukrainian turkish rape baby phenotype faces