There is no mass die-off

a meager 344.000 americans died of the vaxx so far lmao at that cancer trend though

full analysis: theethicalskeptic.com/2022/08/20/houston-we-have-a-problem-part-1-of-3/

Attached: Malignant-Neoplasms-31_png.png (1303x438, 237.17K)

No one has died from the vaccine. Over a million Americans dead from COVID-19.

That's not true, MIGAmutt. Never taking the Drumpf jab.

The vaccine was made by Germany...

the 'virus' has and has always had literally more than a 99.999999%+ survival rate.
you can go ahead and take my injections, youre welcome

They've killed 1000th of the American population with the injection?

You're really bad at math. Deaths/cases is above 1%.

i dont care.

Attached: antiglownigger.png (369x551, 320.21K)

>China 5k covid deaths

Who lie? America or china?

both

Cases and deaths increased with the injections

By opposing hygiene and riling up the dumb towards an easily preventable R>1,
you made a visit to the doctor a life-threatening endeavor for those at really high risk.

Now that they die because their cancer was not detected on time,
you abuse them as vaccine victims.

I do not support leftism at all, but your stupidity and treacherousness
makes it really, really hard for me to support conservative politics.

I think it's time for a vaccine genocide general.

>MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE PHARMA SHILLS ARE BACK ON PAYROLL

Attached: 1347680274123.png (1040x958, 1021.17K)

The car crashed while the brakes were being applied.

You should blame your politicians who enforced these rules. Other countries managed to treat their patients just fine without insane restrictions for patients

Get fully vaxxed chud

How many test animals survived the OG nano lipid experiments regardless of mRNA payload? None. They all died but not right away. The dogs died in 8 months, the mice in 3 weeks. Hmm how long would that be in human years I wonder..

>it's already taken out that many and left more others injured and disabled
>there won't be more as time goes on

Then stop lying lol. If you truly didn’t care, you wouldn’t even be posting. It’s 100% obvious that you do, in fact, care. You’re just too much of a bitch to admit it, even though your behavior makes it obvious. People don’t post in threads they don’t care about faggot.

>344,000 dead Americans from the vax reported SO FAR

No refunds, jabbie

Not my problem

If the car has had a proper vaccination with a working vaccine against accidents, then 97% of cars should never have an accident.

>a meager 344.000 americans died of the vaxx so far lmao at that cancer trend though
What a nothing burger

You made all those angry liberals take it. They are going to want to hang you soon and I have ZERO problem with this.

>made by Germany
Are you really that fucking retarded?

There are not [insert country X] companies. They are mostly global. They choose their headquarters for some reason in a country.
For your example: They would kill every German if they would make money with it.

So fucking retarded man. Damit i am angry. The brainwashing tool: false identification and thus false responsibility and guilt is really potent.
You sir are brainwashed.

if youre not 9000lbs or ancient, its literally a non factor cold.
i dont care that its not actually 99.9999999999%+ survival rate. reality is close enough

>Deaths/cases
Reported cases moron. Everyone has been exposed to this. Some people don't get sick, some people are asymptomatic, some people get a sniffle, some people get a 3 day cold, some people get severe cold, some people get actually fucked up, some people die

Like every fucking cold virus for 300,000 years. This one happens to have been tinkered with in a lab to target demographic time bombs and maximize infectivity. Possibly more nefarious intents but I'm not sure yet.

If you truly cared, you would ask why the percentage of kids who are vaxxed dying of Covid is so much higher than unvaxxed as the UK reports.

But you don’t care, you just want more people to take the poison

I, personally, am excited for this happening, and will do all I can to validate their (merited) anger

Even in countries that had no cases and deaths prior to the injections like Gibraltar?

>opposing hygiene
What? Are you saying that me taking the jewjab would prevent some immunocompromised guy from getting sick? Because that's not how it works at all. Vaxxies still spread the virus. This has been common knowledge since the vaccine came out and was mandated in some areas. I'm sure you've seen stories of vaxxies catching coof and spreading it to each other. The authorities furiously denied this of course.
Last week the CDC changed their recommendations so that unvaccinated are supposed to be treated the same as vaccinated. Basically that's the closest they will ever come to admitting that they were wrong and vaxxies spread the virus. And here you are calling other people stupid and treacherous kek.

What are you talking about, hygiene? I wash my hands.

Sorry bro, only retards would think that the vaccine would spread the virus. You may as well try convincing people that seat belts increase injury rates, or that wearing condoms spreads stds.

source?
Genuinely curious, since that confounds Covovax, since while it doesn't contain mRNA (spikes made from mRNA, but scraped and stuffed into a nanolipid particle), basically leaving Sputnik as hypothetically the only covid 'vaccine' that might not be catastrophically deleterious.

That’s interesting but I’m not arguing about that. Stop arguing with the liberal in your fucking head and read what I wrote. You fucking care faggot, so don’t lie to the whole thread and say you don’t care to score points. It just ranks your credibility and proves that you care about how others perceive you, which is gay faggot shit when you’re anonymous.

I’m not the liberal in your head that you argue with faggot. I just hate people who obviously care about something writing “I don’t care” in some vein effort to come off more cool and collected. People SHOULD care about this. It’s not lame to say that either. What is gay is pretending not to care when you obviously do. Again, I’m not the liberal you’re projecting onto me, you are just delusional and want to argue against a liberal because it’s all you can think about. Lol, it’s the wrong fucking place obviously, but the mentally deranged hardly care

They both lie for different reason.

How do explain cases increasing with the injections when there have been no cases prior to that? Comparing it to seat belts or condoms is idiotic