Red pill me on the mafia

Do they still exist?

Attached: 056F8B61-B501-443E-949F-6C4BFDE089E3.jpg (1600x900, 372.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Crime_Syndicate
youtube.com/watch?v=ceYUOLt3tUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purple_Gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.
Next question.

Cartels replaced mafia

They were mostly Jews, but Hollywood made them Italians to keep the Goyim from knowing.

Al Capone was Jewish to you?

The mafia proves racism still exists. The only reason they aren't completely shunned out of society is because they are not black.

You know how something can be “times two”?
He was times Jew

read the rules of this board, faggot

>Do they still exist?
Yes but after Toto Riina got arrested it stopped being very powerful and got replaced by the ndrangheta

Khazar mafia, yes.

didn't cia replace mafia?

yeh they're everywhere, they still wear $1000 suits and they like to joke using a secret code that sounds completely normal to normies but communicate that I've got some skelitons in the wall who are in a precarious way and a quid pro quo would help everybody.

The correct answer if you're interviewing for one is: "I see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil my strengths are better suited with my face head down on the work desk and not issues related to disappearing skeletons.

forgeabuhit

Do they still hire hitmen to kill people? I watched a few interviews on YouTube from former hitmen that really activated my almonds

He worked for the Jewish mob.

Attached: Mob.jpg (640x241, 46.92K)

What about Joe Gallo? Or any of the bigger guys

My experience with the mafia is they are extremely outgoing and you've probably met some and thought to yourself: "Seems like a perfectly sand random extroverted normie NPC".

Which is just how they like it.

There was an Italian mob too, im not denying it, but they basically merged into a single entity with the Jewish mob in 1929. Italians provided a lot of the muscle, Jews did the money laundering/schemes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Crime_Syndicate

*sane extroverted normie, little bit dim witted.

the burgerland government to this day and age

Attached: 1652139297647.jpg (680x525, 78.18K)

yani
youtube.com/watch?v=ceYUOLt3tUw

Most of them quit while they were ahead, took the money from the illegal operations and invested it into legal businesses.

Ours is more like a cartel because we’re not afraid to crack eggs
I’d say yours is like a mafia with Trudeau as the honcho getting protection money

they never existed. it's false. a moving picture thing.

Feds are the new mafia. Rico did a number on hardworking communities.

look up purple gang. Mafia was alwasy jewish. This is literally how jews got their wealth, money, and connections.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purple_Gang
>The Purple Gang, also known as the Sugar House Gang, was a criminal mob of bootleggers and hijackers comprised predominantly of Jewish gangsters. They operated in Detroit, Michigan, during the 1920s of the Prohibition era and came to be Detroit's dominant criminal gang. Excessive violence and infighting caused the gang to destroy itself in the 1930s.

Attached: file.png (2349x1179, 278.56K)