Is this considered normal now for a female politician to go clubbing and get gang banged by multiple men afterwards...

Is this considered normal now for a female politician to go clubbing and get gang banged by multiple men afterwards while having a cucked husband at home?
odysee.com/@AntisanaMediaOnline:3/SannaMarin:8

Attached: 1661065736419550 (1).jpg (499x856, 174.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/ChcfBsQDUnB/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western men are OK with this

if he is tolerating his wife doing this, hes ok with it.

>hear for years online how men cheat more than women which is "statistically true"
>see this female politician getting her ass grabbed and neck slobbered on by another man
>every comment is saying "that's not cheating"

What fucking definition of "cheating" do women use exactly?

Attached: 4046.jpg (1200x1200, 83.49K)

When men cheat, it's the man's fault.
When women cheat, it's the man's fault.
Therefore women never actually cheat.

Simple as.

Why is Natalia Polonskaya such a whore?

Women are not held accountable for anything they do. Until they actually are, I don't believe in this equality nonsense.

>Is this considered normal now for a female to go clubbing and get gang banged by multiple men afterwards while having a cucked husband at home?
ftfy, and yes.

when do we get to see AOC shake her ass at a white man

it isn't fornication if there's no penetration

how is it cheating when no actual sex happened? a bit immature but certainly not cheating

Holy shit you are the actual definition of a cuck
You're telling me you would allow your spouse to get dry humped and kissed by another man?

Any physical or emotional intimacy with a person that isn't your partner when you're married is cheating.

Imagine being so deluded that you try to justify dancing intimately with some random dude at 4 am drunk in a night club and having him suck on your neck as "not cheating". Fine, you fucking label-fetishist moron. Put whatever label you want on this. Nobody needs to be OK with their girl or man doing this. I hope she remains in office, since her private life has nothing to do with her career as PM, but it would be funny if the husband left her.

>but certainly not cheating
>dudes having their hands all over her
>dudes kissing her
>this is just the shit caught on camera
>not cheating

What in the actual fuck finnbro.

>be married woman
>rub your ass on some other mans dick
>not cheating
who is the cuck husband

The entire government of the USA is made up of blackmailed pedophile so . . . . ya, no one gives a shit if an adult gets laid.

>Prime Minister at the Bukkake

That's her husband in the video you dumbfucks.

>Imagine being so deluded that you try to justify dancing intimately with some random dude at 4 am drunk in a night club and having him suck on your neck as "not cheating". Fine, you fucking label-fetishist moron. Put whatever label you want on this. Nobody needs to be OK with their girl or man doing this.
holy shit a swede that isn't a cuck!
>I hope she remains in office, since her private life has nothing to do with her career as PM
ahem, never mind.

Boy howdy, she is one controlling cunt isn't she?

The Fincuck reveals his final form.

>hasn't watched the actual leaked videos
lurk moar and shut the fuck up retard
kill yourself

don't blame the messanger, ask around and see how many women think like that. It's also the definition of fornication.

That's a man!

it is in this demon world we're allowing to be created

>see how many women think like that
Nigger if women could think the whore wouldn't be in this predicament.

Not the husband

Translation
>There have been public speculations about the quality of the relationship between me and Prime Minister Sanna Marini. Hand on heart, I can only say as it is: we are friends, and nothing inappropriate has happened between us. I will not comment on this matter publicly. Happy weekend!
instagram.com/p/ChcfBsQDUnB/

Attached: 61569099-0-image-a-20_1661018861354.jpg (636x382, 58.55K)

Wait why isn’t she dancing with a black nigger?

Attached: 03858C2B-AD24-4816-9B40-FE1A2D88CFC0.jpg (828x1028, 137.68K)

Clown world.

Attached: 7b99257d5fe94294.jpg (2896x2896, 705.48K)