Is donating blood based, or is it a scam to get my vampire-life nectar?

Is donating blood based, or is it a scam to get my vampire-life nectar?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10.17K)

Sell plasma instead. You'll get money for it.

you donate, they sell.

Donating anything is a scam. Either sell it or keep it.

I would never do it

Don't give to the bloodjew. I have precious O Negative that will remain in my body forever.

in finland blood donors can't get paid but the blood collectors can sell it

I used to quite frequently because I have a rare blood type. Now I have zero hope for humanity and can't be bothered to do it.

Attached: 1621880895344.png (1024x680, 601.81K)

Blood is the biggest scam ever. I would only donate my blood if i had AIDS

Don't give your blood if you are unvaccinated (pureblood).

Attached: redcrossvax.png (598x1031, 140.95K)

after the state essentially declared war on blood and body autonomy during the scamdemic they are never going to see a drop of my blood unless they pay me with gold

Selling plasma will destroy your immune system
Nothing wrong with donating blood once a year or so if you live in a 90+% white community tho

Scam. Only donate to family directly.

Niggers are the ones who use to most blood donations out of all the races.

This is due to their reckless lifestyle of being niggers.

Reckless driving leading to car accidents, gang shootings, the old traditions of knife fighting -- all niggers.

And how much do these niggers give back in their own blood donations?

Think about that the next time you want to donate blood... you're just saving a niggers life when you do.

Hospitals do blood drives to make you feel sad for people who need blood then turn around and sell your blood to other countries. They profit off your blood. Stop giving it.

>give your blood for free
>they turn around and sell it for like $150 a bag (last price I remember, from like a decade ago)
>your two units go to helping jayqwan the armed robber injured by police get back to full strength so he can sit in jail for 3 years on a murder charge before he gets out and does it again
Someone post the nigger who got a heart transplant and then died while robbing someone

90% of all donated blood is used for the benefit of jews, niggers, and shitskins while hospitaljews profit.

Organ donation is different
Never ever sign up to be a donor, opt out if that's the (((system))) your cunt has

>donate blood
>blood bank sells the blood to hospitals
>blood is used to revive some nigger that got shot in a drive-by
>he has no insurance except medicaid, which your taxes are paying
literally paying in blood and dollar to the kikes and niggers.

opted out when I got my license,
sheboon at the DMV gave me a dirty look.
wanted to tell her if she wants my organs she can have my cock but didn't want a verbal-rape charge.

Blood drives are one of the biggest tricks they pull on NPCs

Over here, Canadian blood services is a joke with hundreds of employees making six figure salary while expecting people to give their blood for free.
Fuck you. If you want my unvaccinated blood, you’re gonna have to pay big bucks for it.

profiteering.

enjoy getting older faster each donation you make.