Was this the Archduke Ferdinand moment?

How does this not give Russia the popular support it needs to completely mobilize and go all-in?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 4.73K)

No, the Archduke Ferdinand moment was when he died in Sarajevo.

I think you might be right bro

Attached: Russian airforce for Christ.jpg (669x499, 94.64K)

Why would Putin assassinating a journalist in Moscow give Russia the popular support it needs to completely mobilize and go all-in?

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61.17K)

putin is an impotent cuck and won't do shit without his (((masters))) approval

Because it wasn't him. It was the bad guys

Attached: Convert.jpg (720x890, 173.59K)

I wish. It's far past time to level Kiev, fuck the optics. At the very least Zelensky should be vaporized.

I'm currently realizing that the car bombed dead girl story is connected to the conflict in Ukraine. That's why my interest is rapidly fading.

I like the cross on your flag. It reminds me of when the Vikings surrendered their souls to the sacred heart of Jesus and the blessed Virgin Mary

Attached: Vikings bow to Christ .jpg (720x1387, 250.05K)

>How does this not give Russia the popular support it needs to completely mobilize and go all-in?
Russia completely lacks equipments and logistics for a full mobilization

Attached: C0826600-C05D-4D3E-B6AA-26B8D4CE3C8F.png (1169x955, 828.36K)

Haha you're being intentionally dense! Good one Ahkmed.

Attached: 91660360.jpg (239x211, 5.95K)

His master is Jesus Christ the son of God

Attached: Solid Christian .jpg (720x842, 133.23K)

are you implying the war does not have popular support in Russia??

how did that not occur to you the first nanosecond after the news broke??? of course of fucking course.

OP IS A FAGGOT
P

I
S

A

F
A
G
G
O
T

Not yet

Sad event

I don't understand why they just don't go all in already.

Full mobilization entails nationalizing supply chains which are required to produce the trucks and guns required.

>I don't understand why they just don't go all in already.
In my opinion, see The effort and policies required to prepare the country for total war requires an extremely high level of popular support. I'm guessing now that the Russian people have seen an attractive young person get blown to smithereens in their own capital, the government is very close to making that commitment.

Attached: 67191654.jpg (1397x2255, 780.9K)

Hes a literal who

Was she really that important a figure in Russia?

You're almost making an argument for it being a false flag. Cui bono?

Durka is a hater and a nobody. What shocks me is that the Russians are blaming NATO, the CIA, George Soros and the Illuminati for what is obviously just another Russian war crime.

The gloves are coming off! We're nooking! 2 days to Kiev!

Attached: 1661047515739083.jpg (2048x1536, 523.77K)

Same as that MP that was killed before Brexit. You don't kill literal whos in foreign countries.

if Dugin is such a nobody like everyone here claims then why is there a hit out on him?