Considering that Europe has been almost useless and continues to buy Russian oil and gas...

Considering that Europe has been almost useless and continues to buy Russian oil and gas, now we know that the history books yet again will write that the U.S. saved the world, stopping Russia's war crimes and the genocide of Ukrainians

Attached: 7hdg2m3.png (1200x782, 1.95M)

Putin and Trump did nothing compared to the official story on Hitler if you believe it.

Attached: Countries_without_Rothschild_Bank.png (1500x740, 43.05K)

Attached: Holocaust_Denial_Laws_2022.svg.png (1200x609, 147.8K)

>millions stood by and did nothing
Because we sent thousands to help and we have been suffering for that mistake ever since.

yeah and trump will be fdr 2.0

Liberal political cartoons are so goddamn childish

oy vey delete this

I fucking hate this fucking comparison.

Adolf fought for Europe, Putin fights against it.

>genocide of Ukrainians
>DON'T FORGET MUH HOHOLCAUST
>6 MILLION STOLEN TOILETS FROM BUCHA
stfu faggot, the only way in which this shit is different from the other hundreds of wars Slavs waged against eachother is that America is involved.

The difference is in Russia, the focus of the Holocaust is taught as the killing of Slavic people.
Which in reality it largely was.
Whereas in the West, it's revolves exclusively around the Jews and the deaths of Slavs are buried under the rug.

Attached: ww2_casualties.png (2088x1144, 89.55K)

You can always buy the expensive U.S liquid gas no one has a gun to your head except the American actually they have it aimed at your balls ...

Nord stream ll was you (the Germans) begging the Russians for more gas volume and then you slam the door at their face .

The Russians want nothing more to do with Europe after all they invested gone , you're going to reap what you sow , i hope you enjoy the cold winter hans .

Attached: Politics (26).jpg (640x605, 103.31K)

But they haven't stopped anything, the show goes on

This is what history books will actually write though
>Chin ching bing bong

Muh le jewzzzz x—-D
S*rb double digit iq is truly shining through.

>the U.S. saved the world
the only thing the US saved or in ever going to save is kike shekels

No, it's not. Mass killings of russians, belarussians and ukrainians and Holocaust is two different things even here and in Russia.
Please, do educate me how I am wrong about my own country.

jews
in soviet "jews" were considered as "soviet citizens"
every race even if you were a subhuman nigger or a mongoloid slave was considered as a "soviet citizen"

>the nazi complains about a 'nazi'
lol
>U.S. saved the world
the arsonist as firefighter

were u crying this hard about americas crimes and the genocide of the iraqis? oh wait no ur a faggot...

>do you know what holocaust is?
>type of glue?
Never forget.

>9gag maymays
You have to go back

Stalin, Zhukov and Khrushchev, all three, told that if not for american lend lease, soviets would lose the war.

The U.S. protects the world from genocidal dictators such as Hitler, Mussolini, Hussein, Gaddafi, Milosevic, Putin, etc.

Attached: gdbe4.png (2260x1174, 554.38K)