The reason for the "41%" suicide rate that Any Forums is so obsessed with is the constant discrimination and rejection...

The reason for the "41%" suicide rate that Any Forums is so obsessed with is the constant discrimination and rejection that trans people face in their daily lives simply for being transgender. Studies show that trans people are much happier when others around them are accepting of their identity, meaning that the suicide rate will decrease dramatically as society in general starts to become more accepting of transgenderism.

Attached: Trans-Suicide-Line-Graph_8d2ef16b-6f24-4d77-b9bd-a0d71d2397bc-prv.jpg (768x541, 28.22K)

>their existence is so fragile that meeting anyone who mocks it drives them over the edge
Yeah I'm thinking they need to be culled.

No it's because they are mentally ill

Good intel OP!
I will now double down on tranny hate, I was beginning to soften on them in favor of hating others but we gotta pump those numbers up!

>harass someone, treat them like shit, discriminate against them, send them death threats, deliberately try to make their existance a living hell
>lol why are they so sad all of a sudden? That must mean they're mentally ill

Maybe stop being a bunch of narcissistic fetishists

>Your parents are pretending to play along with your fantasy while deep down their guts they are repulsed and disgusted by the horrendous monstrosity you have become and that day can't come soon enough for them to have your dead name carved on your tombstone.

>Many must change so that the few don't hang themselves
If people not playing into your mental illness is all it takes to drive you to suicide, then fucking stay indoors. The world isn't gonna change because you have the mental illness equivalent of AIDS.
Also, remember: you will never be a woman.

Are you even human?
They're literally just trying to live their lives. Them having gender dysphoria is out of their control and doesn't concern you at all. It costs nothing to not be a piece of shit to others.
Why do you think everyone is as much of a piece of shit as you are?

I hope it reaches 100% some day soon

>parents want their child to die
memeflaggot gonna memeflaggot

No, all you have to do is not be a piece of shit. Most people have no trouble with that so if you see it as some drastic change to your life, that says more about you than anything else.

Attached: suicide by gender race.png (738x800, 254.71K)

You will never be a woman
What's worse with each passing year you will look more and more male since even real women lose femininity as they age

I bet its something like using their real pronouns without asking them their made up ones.

neopronouns arent trannies thing. get your facts straight

AAAAAAAAAAA NO THAT'S THE WRONG GRAPH

Attached: 1645502342523.png (385x304, 101.18K)

>They're literally just trying to live their lives

Okay, me too. I don't ask people to play along with my version of reality because I'm not narcissistic.

Shut up and kill yourself you abomination

Attached: 1598986099155.jpg (955x1241, 247.61K)

yes we all already knew people are happier when lied to constantly, until its too late

They should try being sexy, then nobody would discriminate against them.
But they're all hideous abominations outside of a rare few exceptions, and much like you OP, they will never be a woman.

... op. Their body rejected the thing they injected in themselves. Listen. I have always imagine my mind as little girl. But, please. Can you guys just accept to be a man? Because, you literally are. Your spirit can be whatever the fuck you want. But to destroy parts of your body is like a girl cutting the head of a flower that is her friend, just because she doesn't like that flower and to her it doesn't seem right. Weren't you guys the ones that rejected your own body and did number on it? Then why do we have to accept the fake you?

You have no idea what kind of discrimination trans people suffer.
>Okay, me too.
No, you want to force your puritannical views on others and harass anyone who's different from you.
>I don't ask people to play along with my version of reality
Transgenderism is reality.

>get called faggot on the internet
>major discrimination experience
>happened 0 times in the past year, still almost 50% think about taking the rope

Yeah, nah.

Cope. They are mentally ill.

no. they are actively promoting to children and forcing people to go along with their language they made up to be control freaks. Pimozide treats it and everyone who has had to deal with you people knows most of you have BPD and are the most mentally ill people out there.

>0 incidents
>35% "serious distress"

I'm thinking 41% isn't enough. Let's aim for 100%.

Trangsgenderism isn't reality. You cut the head of a flower off. It is dead. Soulless. Empty. A corpse rotting just like the thing between your body. You lost the ability to produce estrogem nor testosterone. You lost all drive you used to have (main reason why transgenders kill themselves after transistion). You killed your soul. Where's your little girl? This is not you. That girl left you with your baby boy. Imagine what you would do to that girl that repesents your spirit. You would do the same to her if not liking her, just like the way you did to you coochine.

No darling, a "discrimination experience" is just people reacting normally and remembering you that sadly you were born in the wrong body.
What's causing the suicide rates is the left's maniacal insistence in that all participate in a delusion. That makes you weak.
You need to accept what you are and develop a thick skin. Others not participating in a delusion is not their fault, is yours.

>No, you want to force your puritannical views on others and harass anyone who's different from you.

Funny that trannies are this way. You cannot be the opposite sex, no matter how much you demand reality change for you.

>Transgenderism is reality

Its delusion. Makeup and surgery makes you a woman as much as it makes an actor a movie monster.

>miss gendering someone is enough to remind them they'll never be a woman and breaks them down completely.
Lmao. Its their brain knowing something deep down that's contrary to their own reality. Psychologically it's their self breaking down when they're reminded of the truth.