SMO is a battle for the meaning of the end of history. A great philosophical battle...

>SMO is a battle for the meaning of the end of history. A great philosophical battle. It is time to close the page on purely materialistic, energetic and economic interpretations: they are not only vulgar, they are fallacious. History is the history of ideas.
>One may ask: what does Ukraine have to do with it? It has nothing to do with Ukraine, it does not exist, but it will be part of our new empire. Only there, in the philosophical realm of an unfolding Spirit, in the empire of meanings, will it be able to revive and flourish, but for now, what do we want from a terrorist regime led by a comedian... It is a misunderstanding, but Ukraine itself is destined to become a theatre of fundamental metaphysical struggle. I think it is a question of geography. We are fighting for the return of our historical cradle, Kiev, from the power of the globalists to the power of the Empire of the Spirit. Kiev is the beginning of our history. And therefore also its end.
he doesn't look so sure about that

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000306455801_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_Q1ILu06sxsA6j_eQJ7bcR8WzKyQDtZdoPByVJvBwnA.jpg (680x425, 21.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIQ9R25hXPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened in the picture?

Things change when your child turn into BBQ, he still have son so whatever.

Special Motorized Operation

He's arrived on-site where his car is blazing on the side of the road. We're seeing a man realise that his daughter is dead.

Car bomb ment for him killed his kid

Attached: 1661064424967124.png (496x724, 248.17K)

I dont care what its really over, I support Russia because My government supports Ukraine

Bombed car killed for him his ment kid

Well that sucks

Attached: 6qncdm.jpg (500x511, 37.28K)

Not like this NATObros...

Well yeah. Resorting to political terrorism is something people do when they are losing the war.

Your salt says otherwise.

Attached: 1661087099967025.jpg (524x852, 278.69K)

Attached: 1661093769735051.png (387x430, 121.9K)

many more Russians will die, but that's fucking irrelevant lmao, since 10 times more Ukrainians will also die and Ukrainian state is virtually gone
Baltic chihuahuas and Poland are next as Western power inevitably wanes

we're looking at tectonic changes in geopolitics and you're focusing hard on some terrorist act or some drone dropping a bomb on some abandoned APC

that's why you're Polish lmao

kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-101709_Chrome.jpg (1080x1772, 524.42K)

I find it fucking hard to talk to you people because
youtube.com/watch?v=kIQ9R25hXPo
LOOK AT THIS SHIT HAHAHAHAAHAH
this is LITERALLY US NAVY, fucking US NAVY, teaching sailors how to use pronouns properly

what the fuck are you gloating about
you're living in Cultural Revolution only it's turbogay, you're formally ruled by a demented old bat, do you really think future is bright for you?

That’s the worse part about war
When the men die it’s whatever
However the thing with war it effects everyone

Attached: 1661087135253723.jpg (656x805, 64.93K)

Attached: 1582166169649.jpg (631x434, 36.16K)

>uhh I better post this meme I can't really respond
dude, your navy is teaching sailors how to not misgender someone
people who are supposed to protect you, people who are supposed to thrive in a hellish environment, they're now being taught how not to offend some mentally ill freak they brought into service because no one wants to join anymore

what the fuck are you gloating about, I'll ask you again?
are you some sick perverse schizo who's glad to see his nation and culture go down the drain?

If he didn’t want to hurt his daughter don’t play in the game of war

Your military and country is corrupt & incompentant. I am a realist, and I understand there is always going to be corruption everywhere. However, you know Putin killed this girl for politcal capital and talking points.

Attached: zzzzzzzz.jpg (1863x918, 291.91K)

oh and I forgot to post this gem
for the third time, what the fuck are you gloating about?
if you had any sanity left you'd be tearing your hair out at the sight of what your nation is starting to look like

Russia might be a corrupt shithole, true, but you're quite literally becoming a society of insane drones

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9.7K)

Is he wearing Z shoes?