Eternal Wikipedia hatred thread

Have you checked your Christian privilege lately?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_privilege

Attached: islam.jpg (800x608, 273.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY
youtube.com/watch?v=H_BvJ8PiFsg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_antisemitism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_tolerance
youtube.com/watch?v=29jwuXGxGGk&list=LL&index=178&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.53K)

I hate christcucks so much bros
>youtube.com/watch?v=H_BvJ8PiFsg

Wikipedia is like twitter or facebook. They aren't a valid source, just a tool to spread anti-white propaganda and hate.

Heh, all I see is devil-worshippers who are mad that Christianity is the true religion and that whatever idolatry they worship is from Satan so they are coping.

So just out of curiosity i searched for "jewish privilege", and it directs me to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_antisemitism

Attached: stare.png (1440x1080, 1.3M)

It is literally just seething atheists or heretics who are mad that Christians are the most successful religion and their third world religions are not supported by God.

just about to post this. wikipedia has taught me that white and christian privilege is real but jewish privilege is a stereotype and canard

Attached: 1509590748279.jpg (552x800, 145.49K)

is there a jew privelege card? i doubt it

remember anons, you can fight back

Attached: 1511825618036.jpg (1322x5585, 2.87M)

Muh covid deaths of jungle people

Now I know that 'christcuck' posters are globalist shills without a hint of doubt. No self respecting member of this board would post this video as evidence.
Links pages to both 'Religious Descrimination' and religious persecution' when in reality it's religious tolerance. Though even that is painted in a bad light by (((wikipedia editors)))

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_tolerance

Attached: 1660483288845056.png (733x1094, 1.26M)

study the CTMU

Attached: christopher-langan-alt-right-far-right-iq-daily-1553115306-1180x941.jpg (1180x941, 270.15K)

we need a concerted effort to bomb wikipedia articles as a group

>he couldn't even grasp the point of the video
They're not sending their best!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_antisemitism
>Werner Sombart hypothesized that the perceptions of cheating or dishonesty were simply a manifestation of Christian frustration at innovative commercial practices of Jews, which were contrary to the customs and traditions of the Christian merchants but were otherwise ethical.
kek

lmao

Lol

>innovative commercial practices
Kek
I'm going to start saying this from now on

>Christians are the most successful religion

Most successful = most irrelevant shitskins believing in it?

this one is also quite fitting of an image

Attached: Sense of evil.png (735x541, 544.21K)

It’s a religion for dumb, slave peasants. Most people are dumb slave peasants. The religion tells them that God thinks being a dumb slave peasant is the best thing to be. Hence lots of followers. I guess in that way it is the most successful.

no, but as far as organizational structure and hierarchy, the rigidity of adherents to specific moral ideals make them better "general citizens" of the state than adherents of other moral ideals. the renowned work ethic of WASP communities even garners the ire of the smithsonian institute, and was featured (as part of "protestant heritage" being a part of whiteness) in a poster they had made up. it was posted here a few times.

oy vey, you are not supposed to notice things.

youtube.com/watch?v=29jwuXGxGGk&list=LL&index=178&t=1s

if WASPs have such a "renowned work ethic" why don't they control anything in america anymore

You are doing yourself a disservice trying to understand Christianity while lumping them all together. That is a modern belief like "white people" instead of individual European races. It was not historically thought of like this, especially before Vatican II. Protestants were thought to be just as far away from Catholicism as Jews were.

Yes you can try to argue all three are the same but it's equivalent to saying that Persians and Brits are the same because they're both white. It's easier, but is it correct?

Attached: 1659993889107632.jpg (480x376, 85.94K)