Would this be considered race mixing

would this be considered race mixing

Attached: 2E0F3886-EC7F-4614-A08C-9085EC028809.jpg (943x667, 463.35K)

How did you get a picture of my parents from the year I was born?

How would it not?
God, I hate America

i hate race mixing why do white girls do this i want to kms

Jews

jews have been around since the founding of america so maybe america is just corrupted forever

Yes. Cute family photo nonetheless OP :3

Not all of us are this retarded.

Yeah, but she's trash. He can have her.

Northern natives are kind of an oddball group
They almost look white in some cases, I knew a guy who was 3/4 native 1/4 white and he looked like a tanned white guy with jet black hair and amber eyes, caucasian facial structure
It might have to do with the theorized Solutrean migration, or just because Natives are 1/2 Eastern Hunter Gatherer and 1/2 paleo Mongoloid, so they are basically hapas

imagine undoing millions of years of evolution on an Indio.

Attached: 4C02E346-713D-48C4-9A5B-833208AF9B3F.jpg (576x1024, 80.9K)

Its still pretty rare, I see white men racemix a lot more than women
Lately I've been seeing white men with jet black African women, I have no idea how that trend started

America is definitely the most jewish nation at this point, the aztec human sacrifices couldn't have helped either
I hate the jewish mongrel nation, not actual white americans
You're right about that, canadian natives are honourary but the nigger in the OP looks south american

Fucking kek

>millions of years of evolution
Why are white supremacists so retarded.

Blue eyes and light skin/hair is a mutation that is only 10 000 years old

i grew up near jews and not all of them seemed to be anti-white scumbags, one of them was a short guy married to a catholic woman and he was a trump supporting racist who hated blacks and race mixing, he considered himself white, his son was pozzed tho and rebellious

Ideally we shouldn't have any mixing, but one way to solve the Indio problem in the future could be old fashioned migration whitewashing
If we can fix white birthrates we could whiten them very quickly through one directional mixing
This is what happened in the southern US, now you have every random white guy from Arkansas who thinks he's Cherokee because he has 2% admixture

>canadian natives are honourary
Not what a canadian would say to a native from winnipeg. Natives are deemed as lazy drunkard criminals in Canada.

even if it was half a second old I would still be against race mixing, fuck woman and their gay choices in dating, and fuck oil drilling men too they have no shame

The goblin jew is an actor by nature, I don't doubt he hated niggers but he also hated you and his wife's race, anyone who celebrates hanukkah can't be white, by pretending to be white he manage to end a white family's lineage and add a kike to the world
I think we should preserve the races of man, of course some don't deserve to exist, but I don't think natives are one of them
They are treated like first class citizens, above white canadians and migrants, they don't pay taxes most transports are free etc etc, it's logical that they'd act like niggers

Yeah, because race is skin deep, right shlohmo? Dumb fucking inbred kike.

That's clearly her father you fucking idiots.

is that a facial tattoo near her eye? that's a walking disaster right there

Canadian natives are even more east asian than natives in central or south america.

kek fpbp

Attached: 1581766929959.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)