Despite all his flaws and sins, this man guided USSR to victory and made it a superpower

Despite all his flaws and sins, this man guided USSR to victory and made it a superpower.
How do you thank him for saving world from maniacal nazis?

Attached: Koba.jpg (1200x895, 218.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wF0JdAim6Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By pressing S to spit and sage

he nearly cost the largest army in the world the war.

go back to russia pls

what did they win? as far as I know my life is much better than any vatnigger

You being alive, your country existing and your nation not being extinct is thanks to him. USSR under Stalin saved you from extinction, gave you land and granted you independence that you lost many times.
No.
He won.

Because Germany ruined USSR and consiquences still there

good, we should have killed more of you subhumans

>thanks to
more like
>despite
My great-grandfathers (yes, both) were killed on his orders

Russia industrialized before the reds took over, they ran Russia’s potential to be a super power right into the ground

A super power that collapsed shortly after.
There was no way for the Soviet Union to recover from the Wehrmacht's onslaught. The Russian population is STILL reeling. To this fucking day. Thee largest casualty ratio out of any country, them and china.

Thanks for reminding me that Russia ruined a potential transformation that would have cleaned up Europe. Instead we get Russian rape babies, the cold war, and a Boogeyman that the world whispers about like it has its fingers in many sinister soups.

fucking based wehrmacht, we gave them a good beating when we realized we were going down, everyone loses when the german loses

>he won
He ruined Russia’s demographics for at least another century, hope it was worth him funding communist agitprop inside Weimar

i hate that apple picking nigger so fucking much fuck commies heil hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=wF0JdAim6Pc
It collapsed only because Stalin's successors were retarded. They overturned his abortion and homosexuality ban. They removed many of his laws. They removed his legacy and antagonized a lot of people. This is not on Stalin, this is on others that came after him.
Why do you hail someone that planned to genocide our brothers?

>My great-grandfathers (yes, both) were killed on his orders
that didn't happen but even if it did they deserved it

>everyone loses when the german loses

Yup, you folks are in a unique position with the geopolitics at play, You have a chance to become a strong Germany again. And a strong Germany means a strong Europe,

russians are subhuman are barely above nigs

of course stalin was a georgian not a slav

I'm Kashubian-Silesian, both of them signed the Volksliste

his plan was to genocide slavs no slav is my brother

oh so you're a nazi then
lol get fucked lmao

>you're a Nazi
How is this a bad thing?

Good, they deserved it.

"superpower"

>Freemason
>Homosexual
>Isn't really a Georgian (didn't even know language)
>Stooge of jews and angloids
You could probably add anything else to that list and it will still likely be true. But seriously every single notable person in USSR politics is nothing but a worst kind of kike middleman employed for most malicious tasks, they are not even deserve to be remembered by history. Not to mention that ALL their names are fake ones.

seething vlasovite

Attached: ktu2j8cw0oh81.jpg (914x1364, 139.42K)

go back

these are the only reasons russia became a superpower. don't you ever forget it

Attached: Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg_NYWTS.jpg (2139x1947, 435.87K)

Vlasov was confirmed British spy who was intended as contingency if freemason government of USSR loses in war, to serve as asset in Hitler's colonial government in this case.
There was no pro-Russian sides in WW2.

Incompetent fuck who won only with half the western powers supporting him. And still he almost lost at some point.

You mutts supported them.