Am I the only one that's noticed this place has become a russian shill farm?

Am I the only one that's noticed this place has become a russian shill farm?

Attached: 1644761746191.png (1052x754, 628.38K)

Energy price is causing people to flip on ukraine and zelenstein

Dah stop with crazy words comrade, i am apple pie american from kentucky oblast. i am proud trump aparatchik and hate those ukranians.

If you didn't listen to jewish media you wouldn't know what to think would you? Good thing you let them think for you. Did you get your lastest booster, you should get it soon. You want to be protected from dangerous things don't you? Get your booster, wear your mask, let your wife fuck niggers, sell your children to moloch. Be a good npc.

So you are noticing Russian shills and not noticing all the other shills kek?

There is a constant battle of different glowniggers here, Russian ones are at least better quality because they have some arguments and factual base.

Butthurt Belt ones are the real cancer, real low quality shills shitting up the desk with endless >muhindependence threads tho.

Excellent slide thread.
Baited statement, almost guaranteeing a plethora of bumps from newfags. CIA generated image, based on previous memes in an attempt to look authentic. Bravo 3 letter agent, you're earning your paycheck today.

Dugin = false flag

You are just complaining because it is drowning your globohomo shilling and now you have to work harder

Better than the baltniggers

It's a forced narrative. Just like most of the threads on nu/pol/.

Attached: 1660841513090735.jpg (1518x594, 235.76K)

Idk, seems like it is a holhol plebbit shill farm that is constantly getting brigades by butthurt holhols saying the Kherson offensive will take back Crimea in 2 more weeks.

< Meanwhile, in London…

Attached: AD8C76BC-B588-472E-8A76-3FDE0EFF62CC.jpg (909x1200, 151.33K)

That means you have to work harder, glowie, we're sharing the same platform now, or are you afraid of some healthy competition? What are you a communist etatist subhuman?

Always has been

Shut up Pizdowski

Then how come /chug/ has twice the amount of threads as /uhg/?

How come all of Any Forums is supporting Russia?

Seems kinda odd

Ok Newbot

Because Russia is fighting globohomo.

Attached: 6F7978B2-41DD-4485-A9A5-CA0BBBD6150B.jpg (899x1280, 212.43K)

It's Hindus with proxies. Just like on Any Forums.

Attached: 1660721292810489.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

its not; you fell for the goyslop media's "everything I dont agree with is Russia meddling" tricks that we've been blessed with for over 5 years now

Quite the contrary from my experience

Then answer this

>Am I the only one that's noticed this place has become a russian shill farm?
No.

Attached: 1649749566426.png (611x186, 35.56K)

>if your opinion differs from mine, then you are a bot

Attached: IMG_20220808_194024_054.jpg (1124x1280, 237.94K)

>Because Russia is fighting globohomo.
>has nigger with a cock out saved on his iToddler device
LMAO

Attached: 1652271822310.png (1379x643, 443.21K)

If Russia attacks Nato then we will nuke them but idc about Ukraine.

>everyone who disagrees with the banks, media, corporations, NATO, NGOs and big tech is a Russian shill

meh

add the rooooskas to the list of current shills here:

chinx
moooslimes
faggots
trannies
nogs

and so on

Theres 14 pro Russian threads right now.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1904x755, 371.03K)

The amount of posters with Western flags saying "I'm completely neutral and objective, I don't support any side of the conflict, but Mr Putin is 100% right about everything and I think the hohols should be killed, ok" is definitely increasing.

Attached: 2e6.jpg (421x640, 35.33K)

Here are some globohomo shills that are especially visible after you spend some time here:

>concerned German citizen posting dozens of webms of destroyed tanks and still promising Kherson counteroffensive lmao
>guy with NATO flag repeating most retarded CNN takes including muh Bucha massacre
>Croat heavily invested in Russia-Ukraine war, knows Ukrainian geography better than both sides

>pick a side in my jewish war to cleanse the region of slavic people
kill yourself jew
this is a tragedy for slavic people, neither side is doing anything but the will of the zionists who covet the region

>why is the completely astroturfed and obviously inorganic general that spams NATO cringe memes less popular than the general with actual people, real information, spicy memes and pics/vids from the front lines
Are you serious?

this but unironically
there's no rational or moral basis for supporting russkies so the only people supporting them are retards, trolls and paid shills

oy vey so true fellow Any Forumsack this place has fallen victim to anti semitic pro Russia propaganda

Attached: 1636502782424.jpg (1080x2031, 217.89K)

Stop projecting

Attached: 1661078982236865.png (689x1014, 708.74K)

Answer the question sseriously. How can you say russians are not shilling when they're posting at twice the amount as anyone else?

Most of them seem to be american and israeli homosexual jews.

KURWAAAAAAA

Attached: 1659524580825.jpg (960x1280, 826.49K)

And why do they covet it so?
Cus they were recently in that area?

All me

indeed

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000306455801_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_Q1ILu06sxsA6j_eQJ7bcR8WzKyQDtZdoPByVJvBwnA.jpg (2500x1563, 321.54K)

Yes, everyone here is a Russian bot. This was established by the legitimate media in 2016.

>pro-russian
A third of those are about sanctions backfiring and another about the Dugin assassination attempt; if you want an honest answer, ask an honest question

Attached: 1653238030486.jpg (532x523, 69.88K)

I did, newfriend

All I ever see are n*to kikes and butthurt-belt fags whining 24/7

because people are more reasonable in the /chug/ thread than the /uhg/ thread, so they have to constantly make a new one.
I keep seeing the same German flag faggot bot posting "Russia Losses", and I called it out by saying that American Propaganda tactics from Vietnam war. And I stated that I'm neutral, I believe that both sides of the media is full of shit.

people at /uhg/ started going nuts saying "SEETHE VATNIGGERS BAR BAR BAR BAR BAR"
literal fucking children going "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

while people at /chug/ would either debate with me like a human-being or agree with me.

not just Russian, American interests are doing it too. they couldn't beat this place so they decided to drown out the signal with all sorts of noise to get people to leave out of boredom. I hate the antichrist so much it's unreal.

As opposed to (((NATO))) (((UN))) (((EU)))?

Anyone with 2 functional brain cells can tell that Ukraine was fucked from the beginning, not because Russia was a superpoweful empire that nobody can stand against, but because it was the most corrupt and dysfunctional shithole in Europe. The only people still left supporting hoholistan are hohols themselves and plebbitors who believe in the underdog nonsense.

Attached: 1657889840386.jpg (713x918, 126.52K)

Now I know you're lying.

Murica loves the underdog story

Shit most of our media is underdog stories

/chug/ was only created after everyone started laughing at russias stalled convoys. that should be your first clue

dude, believe what you want.
It's just my take, ok?

Attached: 1660780775393210.jpg (620x387, 46.9K)