Major Drought

Why is there a draught all across the world?

edition.cnn.com/2022/08/19/china/china-drought-alert-climate-intl/index.html

gizmodo.com/us-drought-august-2022-1849377876

reuters.com/world/europe/europes-drought-exposes-ancient-stones-world-war-two-ships-waters-fall-2022-08-20/

Many rivers are disappearing here as well, not to mention middle east and Africa.

This is going to be a major shitstorm demographically all those thirsty people are going to make a mess. Not to mention the industry that cant operate with little water. What is causing this? This cant be man this has to be the Sun or something in the core maybe? It freaks me out it feels like a withdrawal before some Tsunami hits. Not literally but you get the idea. What the hell is going on?

Attached: Texas-3638594123.jpg (1280x960, 850.88K)

pol answer: THE EARTH TOOK THE VAX

real answer: global warming

Attached: 1661040585327623.png (580x593, 784.2K)

Because we're in the end of times babyyyyy!!!! Woooooo!! Show me your war face boys!!

Attached: 1661035509094563.png (853x1024, 1.44M)

i thought it was climate change, you fucking retard? settle on a buzzword already you disingenuous faggot

>angry buzzword salad
THIS IS WHAT THE VAX DOES

Space lasers

>no u
when things finally hit rock bottom, your only way out of starvation is being chained up in a basement to be buttfucked by a gang of raiders until they grow bored of you, put a bullet in your head, and move onto the next

Finally raining again here in my part of Texas

In WV
Wettest summer I can remember

The waters gotta go somewhere dumbass
Did u think Putin took it?

I’m in the SoCal desert and this summer has been unusually mild. It hasn’t been above 90F and we’ve had a few thunderstorms. Usually it’s about 105F daily, with no rain from May to November. Wildlife activity has been very high, I see large broods of turkeys daily when I would only see 1-2 turkeys a month a few years ago and I also see snakes everyday, when I previously never saw them.

Georgia fag here. I'll send you some of our rain. We've had too fucking much.

chinks are stealing rain en masse

Attached: ChinaCS.png (913x992, 152.98K)

global warming

Jews drank all the water.

>rainfall down 40% in EU and NA.
>rainfall up 40% in China.
Cloud seeding and geoengineering.

Because nestle is busy bottling up commercial and natural water sources and shipping them to China.

idk man it just rained pretty good here in Chicago, feelin good. Diddnt have to water my patio plants so im comfy

How can these fuckers be so irresponsible>?

The polar icecaps are eating all our water

>"climate change" is just PREBUNKING of the mechanisms of God's Wrath for globohomo culture

Attached: 1657672983914 (1).jpg (720x1369, 447.71K)

What warning? Temperatures are identical to those twenty years ago
>inb4 check those airport temperatures

>vax le bad
>(((climate change))) le good
Gtfo back to r*ddit

It's those subterranean bastards; the tunnelers. They're draining all our lakes and rivers into their underground reservoirs to keep their own fat lips wet.
Those god damn diggers! I hate all diggers.

Attached: 00232parc.png (868x520, 685.73K)

better question: who is selliing them the water rights?

These are the end times

Attached: Vade retro satana!.jpg (716x887, 181.36K)

The Death Valley has been flooded this year more than it was in 1000 years. It's clear water has displaced. Now what is the reason? It's possible there's some weather engineering going on. Remmeber how Bill Gates wanted to deploy a space shield to block the sun?

There’s not.

Rothschild plot.

climate change unironically, men can't do anything about it other than cope with it the best he can.

I’m in Metro Phoenix, and we’ve had more rain this monsoon season than I ever remember since living here 16 years.

The weather is a weapon to the major world powers. Ask them why they are doing it, or just read it in their books where they confess to their crimes.
Part of it is the sun, the other part is psychopaths with big boy toys.

but that picture is kangarooland

Attached: 1625018579745.jpg (480x480, 43.66K)

>be western countries
>sell water rights to bottling companies to pennies
>be surprised when there's no more water
I mean it doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on.

And nobody talks about it. They only talk about regions that have drought.