Chicken breast is now $3 a pound

>chicken breast is now $3 a pound
WE ARE LIVING IN THE END TIMES AND I AM TIRED OF EVERYONE PRETENDING OTHERWISE

Attached: wat.png (362x271, 145.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/future-perfect/23053296/bird-flu-chickens-turkeys-cull-depopulation-ventilation-shutdown
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey you got what you voted for. That extra money is funding car bombs to blow up blonde russian women. What are you a putinist now?

The real bullshit is that even fucking dry beans are $3+/lb (at retail. Yes I know I can buy a bulk 50lb bucket for less per unit).

Do you own a food truck or something? How are you that concerned?

could buy 4 whole frozen chickens during trumps term for like 10$

now I can only get half a frozen chicken for like 14$ thts already been pre cut.

This sucks.

Quick, make another thread about Dugin so goyim stop noticing

>price of food has or nearly has doubled
>just like lol lmao

Attached: wut.png (1041x453, 423.03K)

wut? It's $4-5/lb here in midwest, even at Walmart. I miss

Here it's $10-15 a pound. You don't need more than a pound per day anyway, so what's your problem?

Attached: america in a nutshell nick fag food.jpg (1280x720, 153.16K)

Just steal it if it's food, who cares anymore.
>inb4 nigger
The government is looting what little remains of your own resources while hoarding it to themselves, stop being retarded and get yours fast while you can.

>you only get ass raped once a day
>whats the big deal?
I really do wish the nazis had dealt with you "people"

Not real capitalism

why was everything so affordable during the Trump era?

Its still 2.50/lb for 10lbs of boneless, skinless thighs and breasts at wegmans in NC and NJ. Was 1.99/lb prepandemic

Yeah. And? Don't even get me started on electricity in central Austin, Texas. I've been screaming it should be doubled for decades. And we were specifically talking about chicken. I'm much more concerned about quantity and quality. Everyone else can act like a fucking kike over something as fundamental as chicken.

Buy a whole chicken and quarter it yourself at $1.79 per pound, faggot. Grow the fuck up, get a good knife and learn how to sharpen it like an ADULT.

cope, the post ladies and gentlemen.

>not buying bone-in chicken thighs
>not buying the whole chicken if you’re so worried about price
Typical low brained american

I've heard good things about Wegmans, I've only got shitty little local places and Walmart here. Thigh meat is always cheaper than breast meat though, what does pure chicken breast cost?

Remember going to Carls Jr and getting a combo for like 6$ under Trump?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-06 131045.jpg (638x831, 70.89K)

There is no rapture
There is no god
There is no heaven
There is no hell

Grow the fuck up.

Dude, just do the math: even with astronomical meat prices here I spend less than 400 CHF on food per month. So it's not an issue. The real issue is my pathetic wage: 40k after taxes and I work ~80 h per week as a PhD.

>$3 a pound
Literally cheaper than here.
Except you have 3 times higher wages.

I blame Trek Luthor

Attached: 1613691343533.jpg (757x886, 57.95K)

NOOOO
2 HECKIN WEEKS AND EPIC CARPENTER COMES BACK AND DOES EVERYTHING SO I DON'T HAVE TO
TRUST THE PLAN

Oy vey! You got him there, little hat man!

It's a shame we aren't allowed to kill you people in the street.

Grow the fuck up. Start your own egg farm, raise your own chickens, slaughter, scald, de-feather, eviscerate, chill, cut-up, de-bone and package them yourself, like an ADULT

>just waste money buying bones, cartilage. and skin plus your time to process the bird
>its totally cheaper.

It’s $3.99/lb here, used to be $2.49 before covid hoax and Scranton Brandon. It’s all shit woody breast too. I said fuck it not wasting my money on shit meat and get butcher box delivered now. Way better quality, worth the money.

There was no big bang
There was no dinosaurs
There is a spiritual realm
We have souls

Spiritually grow the fuck up.

Attached: 1608035556219.png (750x450, 258.22K)

Hey is that AIDS Moby?

>END TIMES
its not real though. its just kikes being kikes.

Kill picrel boomercon, he is the one who ordered mass chicken culling vox.com/future-perfect/23053296/bird-flu-chickens-turkeys-cull-depopulation-ventilation-shutdown

Attached: glen taylor chicken culling bird flu.jpg (1400x1400, 161.79K)

if only you knew how bad things are.

Attached: burger.png (248x288, 221.05K)