SAY IT

Gender-affirming care is life-saving.

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-092959_Twitter.jpg (711x598, 83.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32072611
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>SAY IT
you will never be a real woman

Is it really though?

No idea what a gender is. Sounds made up.

It’s not life saving, it generally life killing and always life saddening

Gender affirming care is profit led mutilation.
>fify

Someone post the "participate in my gender fetishes or I will kill myself" meme

Is there a psychological mechanism that makles those kind of repetition more effective at convincing people?

I see a lot of lefties using them.

affirming their actual gender, sure

its like the same tranigger who does all these posts

Attached: gotcha-amnesty.jpg (1436x1480, 324.93K)

what kind of mkultra bullshit is this?
do they seriously think just because you say something it will make it true?

if they repeat it enough maybe it becomes true

41%

it's the sterilization and mutilation of children for profit

War is peace
War is peace
War is peace

Gender affirming care is a crime for anyone under 18. Fuck off pedophile.

You will never be a real woman

It's so much bullshit you literally have to repeat it over and over to make your self believe it. Lmao yes we need to encourage these people just like we encourage depressed people to be more depressed and suicidal people to be more suicidal. I'm sure it will work out for you, if not you can just make something else up.

Hahaha
Hahaha
Hahaha

Attached: 1660537123870161.webm (250x420, 522.08K)

Fucking weirdos.

maybe...I'm just not so sure I want to save the lives

I'm confused, does this mean that affirming the gender someone was born into will safe lives?

>you will never be a real woman
FPBP
/thread

Attached: tranniefactorydenied.jpg (1920x1080, 216.9K)

Freedom is slavery
Freedom is slavery
Freedom is slavery

Yes, it's called an incantation.

Slavery is freedom
Slavery is freedom
Slavery is freedom

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

The truth does not require slogans or repetition. All tranny-cutting does is enrich amoral surgeons who could not stay employed doing mainstream procedures and hasten the death of the patient via infection or suicide.

Cults have you repeat things that aren't true until you believe them.

Wombmen need no womb.

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS
NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS
NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Attached: 1660362201605135m.jpg (708x1024, 97.61K)

repeat a lie for long enough and it people will start to believe it

Gender-mutilating care increases suicide rates for people forced and pressured into transsexualism.
Gender-mutilating care increases suicide rates for people forced and pressured into transsexualism.
41% is most likely extremely high due to people being pressured into transsexualism having their genitalia removed, regretting it afterwards, and then realizing there is no going back. And realizing that the lies they were told and pressured and harassed with were indeed naught but lies.

What if we just treated their mental illness?

Attached: 1426703915.valsalia_vs011-05.png (900x1176, 1.45M)

Suicide is life saving

hahah the realism in games now days

I knew that, but I thought there was something deeper to it.

too much hassle.
high speed lead is the rational solution

Attached: tranime-opinions.jpg (800x800, 272.96K)

it
now what?

You will suck my girl cock and you will like it or I’ll report you to homeland security you stupid fascist

>that comic
what if you treat yours first, furfag?

These people are deeply mentally ill. Going along with their delusion is as horrible as telling a paranoid schizophrenic that the voices in their heads are brave, beautiful and valid.

I see those blue and yellow equal symbols everywhere.

male confirmed

The 41 meme. Less than 1% of trannies actually kill themselves. 41% is the suicide ATTEMPT rate.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32072611

This meme is pharmaceutical companies trying to make tax payers pay for experimental cosmetic drugs. Tranny cosmetics are not essential and life saving.

So you are telling me that 98% of all trannies are too stupid to kill themselves?

For a lot of them sure but what about the poor bastards and young kids who got roped into this bullshit but haven't done permanent damage yet? I'd say they deserve another chance. Reopen the asylums.

Attached: 1428006273.valsalia_vs012-06.png (900x2301, 2.45M)

>43% kill themselves after
>life saving
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i imagine it's similar to the Pavlov response
>say the lie
get rewarded
>believe the lie
get rewarded
>act upon the lie
there's no reason for reward at this point, the programming is complete

and come to think of it, this may be why organizations like BLM and antifa fade into obscurity once they are doing what their Pavlovs want
all they have to do is ring a bell and they'll come running, even without reward

I guess most 'attempts' consist of holding their breath until they get what they want.

>I'd say they deserve another chance. Reopen the asylums.
thats what hitler thought about the jews.
just replace asylums with reeducation camps.

My suzuki swift is bentley

So they are called HRC Stickers. I guess now I know how to identify liberals pretty easily.

say it with me burn all 3rd wave feminist literature, jail all 3rd wave feminist professors for crimes against humanity