Meet the crew of the Artemis, NASA's first trip to the moon in 5 decades

You know they're going to have the controls disabled, and white men back in Houston are going to be doing the actual piloting, remotely. The only thing that is actually going to be controllable from the ship is the stereo system.
All the women have to do is get out, plant a Black Lives Matter flag, dump the all the fried chicken bones and grape drank cans in the ship on the ground, twerk in front of it for a photo-op, and head back home.

Attached: 1661003114714907.jpg (209x241, 14.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/specials/artemis-team/
streamable.com/53qmpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only the strongest one will survive the long trip,
bitches hate each other more that We hate them.

Death to kikes

A woman did the dishes and cleaned up my house this morning, but don't worry, I totally took credit because I paid her. MEN RULE!!

We'll finally know if it's possible to twerk in zero gravity.

I paid some dumb broad to do MY dishes, and clean MY house. She rents an apartment.

men rule.

Can we go back to Soviet Style communism instead of this new jew, nigger, faggot, vagina style communism? At least the Soviets talked about class warfare, wages, working hours, and other shit. They didn't do shit, but at least they pretended to do shit. These new communists don't do shit for regular working people either, and they talk about irrelevant crap that only jews and their pet retards care about.

Attached: drag_queen_story_hour-1.jpg (1151x564, 72.98K)

I knew it

Attached: 1652902821900.png (443x474, 10.71K)

>I knew it

Attached: soy.jpg (644x800, 57.5K)

>pretend to have landed on the moon in the late 60s
>demented president forgets and orders another trip
>NASA: shit man, we really don't know how to get this done. It's gonna crash for sure.
>NASA: hold up. I've got an idea.
can't wait for the fireworks

Thats literally not the artemis team though
nasa.gov/specials/artemis-team/

You posted this on /sfg/ and we ignored you for good reason, nigger.

what are the political implications of the first person to die in space being a nigger

they will be remembered for the rest of human history

imagine the nigger stink in the spacesuit

>Troons in space!

Attached: astro-13p.jpg (551x345, 115.81K)

What are these? Niggers for ants?

I think the coming world war will make space travel an impossibility for at least a century.

Space is fake.

lol streamable.com/53qmpk

It's good we're sending monkies first instead of highly trained test pilots.

Who is going to direct? I hope is zack Snyder, his movie with the super man and the bat fighting each other was high caliber kino

>nasa.gov/specials/artemis-team/
kek. all the women look like trannys or dykes

Space is fake and gay

Attached: DA69CF0B-68FF-46CA-BF3C-6E5AA51CEF1A.jpg (636x396, 78.43K)