I don't think you all realize how fucked we are. When Nato & Russia are openly slaughtering each others kids...

I don't think you all realize how fucked we are. When Nato & Russia are openly slaughtering each others kids, that is the END. Now the russians start killing politicians kids here and. This is lowest of the low. We are officially ending in NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST. I'm heading to the mountains because this is. Game over folks.

Attached: 7DF51268-C48D-41C9-ACD2-6AC2F5ABE377.jpg (1024x576, 42.69K)

I fucking hope the Russians start killing politicians here.

W
A
R

C
R
I
M
E
wait until putin captures the finnish pm during one of her crack sessions while they pretend she died and she can party forever in the gulag

Hopefully Russia just fully obliterates jewkraine after this terrorist attack.

I like when feminists explode. I don't care what country they are from.

Russians please kill the politicans here, especially leaders in the Defense sectors

This. Carpet bomb ukraine.

Can't wait

Oh no not the children of the people who sell the children of the peoples they are supposed to protect to molok.

yeah this is low

The snow niggers started it. They're the ones that have been brazenly assassinating dissidents and invading neighboring countries. Russia picked a fight with NATO when they're 1/10th the strength of their former Soviet days. They're dangerously delusional and retarded and are going to get their ass beat. If you snow niggers ever try to spread your garbage DNA and culture outside of your own borders again, then don't be surprised when all of NATO slaughtered you even worse than WWII.

haha oh nooo not the politician's kids >:(

I hope Russia retaliates on some gay western politician.

Why?
As in why do you think Russia has the balls to launch a nuke?
My assumption is that is never actually on the table unless Russia is directly attacked. Not Russian soldiers out and about. Boots on the ground or missiles fired at Russia. Anything else is the standard all talk shit we get from China, USA, NK etc.

You kidding? I hope they slaughter themselves all day long

Fuck that commie antiwhite antieurope bitch

S

When evil people are losing they lash out. This is the dying gasps of the globohomo world order.

look at her. Look at her disgusting smirk, not even human, now she kan smirk in hell, fucking faggot.

Do we know it was NATO orders? Has anyone claimed responsibility? It could have been some independent actors.

Attached: 1660937446028752.jpg (768x1024, 145.93K)

>Putin will conscript more Krokodil addicts as retribution for this revenge-killing!
Yeah, we know authoritarian Russian leaders are terminally retarded, and inevitably get the majority of their fighting-age compatriots killed. What's new?

The Rubicon has been crossed and the CIA will regret the day they help Murder this child. The gloves are coming off and we'll see how Russian's react when their backs are against the wall.

Lets hope the CIA and their families get what they have been giving out for decades.

Women are not important. The only time wars have been fought over women were in fictional stories like the Iliad.

Attached: pidser.jpg (785x847, 59.98K)

Imagine a bicycle bomb blowing Mark Rutte up in Minecraft

how old are you?

We've barely begun. In the coming days, we will slaughter many more. We will not rest until Putin's grandchildren's heads are on spikes.

(((Independent actors)))
Too sophisticated to not be ClA/Ml6 or some other Five Eye faggots

Ok tough guy

Sauce

Attached: t2qepaqiy7x41.jpg (573x624, 27.51K)

Old enough to your grandfather Punk.

my point
kill yourself election boomer

>openly slaughtering each others kids, that is the END
No, just a good start. Russians have been in the assassination business for some time so this is just banter for them.

Oh come on now . . . no expects justice anymore so we are all forced to seek revenge.

Allahu Akbar

A car bomb isn't sophisticated.

You say "NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST" like it's a bad thing.

Go buy yourself a Bra Faggot.

Russia poisoned people in the UK. She's lucky she didn't get the slow Litvinenko treatment.

Attached: _125270180_gettyimages-72643079 (1).jpg (976x549, 70.34K)

Oh sure, you say that like you could build one.

She looks quite nice. Real shame. Any t’n’a shots?

I hope you know this car bomb was inside job? You know it, right comrade?

Attached: 5c7lwq.jpg (250x250, 16.04K)

the uneducated paddies in Ireland could make those.

They had cars?