Brit/pol/

>HAPPENING - Darya Dugina: Daughter of Putin ally killed in Moscow
bbc.com/news/world-europe-62621509.amp

>Livefeed - British funds will ensure a steady flow of money not just for the provision of vital new weapons, but the essential maintenance and repair of existing kit, and training to maximise the AFU’s effectiveness on the battlefield.
bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-62615601

>Time is running out for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
stopwar.org.uk/article/time-is-ticking-for-julian-assange/

>Felixstowe: Strike begins
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-62608112

>Prev - Privatising water was never going to work
ft.com/content/f752468a-58e2-4928-9e3b-ee5bcce252aa

Attached: 646555657.jpg (1080x1080, 307.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-62625188
thetimes.co.uk/article/these-women-say-they-were-raped-by-british-gurkhas-are-they-all-sophisticated-liars-7268sr0wdm0
youtube.com/watch?v=GYcngk13frI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nicola Sturgeon has called for public ownership of energy retail to be at least "considered" by the Westminster government, as one response to the energy cost crisis.
>One study of the market suggests that could be done relatively cheaply. But making the market work better will require more change and more investment than a change of ownership. And it doesn't touch the vast profits being made by oil and gas producers.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-62625188

Attached: file.png (976x549, 327.73K)

Toryboys can piss off

Daily reminder that LGBTQ = PAEDO

Attached: 1660792170676062.png (719x835, 466.14K)

how much cheaper would that make bills?

>Policy
Ownership of residential property is restricted to two units per person or entity, and banned entirely for non-residents

>Benefits
Stops homes being treated as investment assets. Allows a small rental market to continue or for people to otherwise choose to have a holiday home somewhere, but stops boomers owning scores of properties and becoming rich through other people's labour. Bankrupts property investment companies immediately. House prices come down massively, so that people can actually afford to live and have families here without inherited wealth.

>Drawbacks
???????????????
Probably none

summer cunts fuck off this is not a place for politics

how couldn't it work when meter operators have shareholders and make massive profits? and the distros do too. they all make PROFIT
the prices could be so low.

>Allows a small rental market to continue
In my experience the worst landlords are the ones who just own a single flat to make a bit of money on the side. They're totally unprofessional, never have any money spare for maintenance, and are only interested in their little extra income.

profit margins are like 5% tho

Vril energy and masculine presence depleted. I have to start again now, it's out of my system so I'll just retain once more.

About 5%

>DailyMail described a £2500 holiday to Mexico as a "trip of a lifetime"
The fuck?

because you dont come back

Obv cos theyre not coming back

Attached: 1659137039751359.webm (640x360, 1.94M)

bored

Attached: 1660677348988908.jpg (482x590, 37.21K)

Just cut green duties, frack and drop sanctions while the nuclear sites get online

were taking the fight to the tunnels now lads

Man got mashup

you have my attention

Attached: 46746735677.jpg (938x858, 55.16K)

don't think chief haggis stirrer and her green coalition would be up for that.

lol

take your meds

Bring in more Gurkhas

Send them to the meatgrinder (and then deport the survivors)

No.
thetimes.co.uk/article/these-women-say-they-were-raped-by-british-gurkhas-are-they-all-sophisticated-liars-7268sr0wdm0

I watched breaker Morant yesterday, good film that. Any good empire films you could recommend?

Chain migration for Gurkhas families

Less of the nigger-speak you cunt

Flag of Nepal is fucked up. Get a rectangle one you beast

Attached: 467474684657.jpg (960x650, 116.19K)

Go and visit Aldershot to see how that turned out.

mash a man down like potato

he did the monster mash

oh my god it's august

Elaborate

Best flag actually seethe more

>rule .303
Great film but a bit anti british

Zulu
Master and commander
The man who would be king
Sharpe
Young winston
Larence of arabia

Also not brit but the duellists is excelllent

Attached: boristea.jpg (620x801, 58.21K)

30 million sent to the meatgrinder, russia still victorious, india annexes an empty nepal

Anyone actually coming to my party? I'll have party bags and party food. Eddie is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=GYcngk13frI

only if we can play Pin The Tail On Eddie

Aldershot used to be the 'Home of the British Army' with over 10,000 Army families living there, and although it was a bit of a rough town, had a decent economy for it's size, and the Ghurkas were just a small minority.
Then about 10-15 years ago, the Army was restructured and downsized, most of the families were reposted to other locations, so in the space of a few years the towns population shrank, the economy nose-dived, and now pretty much all that's left is loads of Ghurkas, all the pubs closed and replaced with curry restaurants, the shops replaced with Nepalese clothing or jewellry shops.
Basically it's a Nepalese enclave, completely dead town.

I see your tripfagging now, lad. Fend off the pretenders, eh?
Zulu I've seen a couple times and I watched master and commander for.the sexcond time yesterday

I inow that four feathers has been remadeike 4 tims, I've only seen the one with heath ledger.
The Duelists is pure kino, exelent film.
>The man who would be king
Think I'll watch that.
Something so nostalgic about the british empire.

>391990723
Not interested in hanging out with a bunch of gay namefags tbqh, I'd rather go back to Aldershot.

It's nearly fucking September, lad. Nearly Christmas!

HELP

Remember usafanon who used to look for polish war graves and report them to the embassy? Top lad he was.

We are the true land of the Hindus

Asal Hindustan, Shah dynasty shall return and rid us of the. Maoists

no first im hearing of it, what happened?

Mate if youve never seen that youre in for an absolute treat, its brilliant.