You go gurl!

women getting mogged again
lel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11130973/Outrage-golfer-bids-Ladies-Professional-Golf-Association-title-card-holder.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 10-13-59 Home Daily Mail Online.png (795x721, 593.6K)

Women deserve this.

yep
hope it becomes a trannie fest

Women's sports only exist because of illegal gender discrimination. The cognitive dissonance is fun to watch.

and men are going to make sure they get it.

Attached: kim.gif (218x186, 2.09M)

Notice how it's never beach volleyball

I discussed this with my wife. She said it's not fair. I said just say the magic words: "That is not a woman."

She couldn't say it.

why do people like you brag about marrying a woman who isn't a fit mother?

White men get vilified and demonized by women for years
Now women are being replaced by trannies and diversity and they are looking at white men to rescue them?
Yeah, let me get right on that…

Attached: ACE6E683-2F5D-43E3-91BD-A9EB44729D27.jpg (773x736, 413.15K)

I'm not bragging. Most women are like this. Did you ask your wife this question? What was her response?

Yeah, it seems like you married some lefty dumbass who’s looking for a simp to take care of her after years on the carousel.
My wife had no problem calling «it» a confused faggot.

Your wife works a job doesn’t she

>condemning her
>her
dumb hole if you're calling this dude "her" then what is your issue?

>not having a based gf/wife
meanwhile, over here my gf is an even bigger extremist than I am, just the other day we had a discussion about fags and troons, my opinion was they're degenerates but also mentally ill so they should be put into mental asylums while she went full on Hitler and said they should just get the rope and nothing more

Imagine thinking he cut off his dick and is dilating kek
He just call himself a woman because he can and rakes in the cash
Pretty based

I guarantee you any of those trannies playing in women’s league are swinging a dick.
Women are unable to compute the simple fact that even an average man can crush any women athletes at the top of their sports.
It’s just simple biology that now amount of feminist cope can change.

>my wife is so weak willed she won't even admit in the privacy of our home that people with penises are men
Congrats on marrying a useless hole.

men are better than women at being women. accelerate!

you don't get it women did this to themselves, its 3rd wave feminism, do you think women give a fuck about trans people, they're a means to implement 3rd wave feminist theories. 3rd wave feminism theorizes that eliminating gender will create equality. this stuff doesn't come from fags, it comes from gen x roasties.

Fuck these goddamned autogyno perverts. My sweet little daughter doesn't deserve to grow up in this world. Neither do any of yours.
Gas all troons and kikes.

Attached: 1659692956895971.jpg (628x1024, 57.86K)

They voted for this. No sympathy.