HUMAN TRAFFICKING TUNNEL SEARCH

Ok so we know that they move the kids underground, in locations surrounding pizza places, aquariums and I bet laser tag sites too.
>SEARCH THE TUNNELS
We need to locate the underground inferstructure in these areas, access it with recording equipment and blow this whole thing wide open.
We got a list of the known trafficking aquariums in texas over in the general here >BUST IT WIDE OPEN
Buckle up its gunna be a wild ride

Attached: tunnels.jpg (976x549, 61.18K)

Bump

Digging tunnels under cities without a permit... I am surprised there isn't a gas leak

check the local lodge too OP

shit maybe we could check gas leak reports and cross refence unusual construction work around the aquariums

The tunnels are probably way underground to ensure shit like that doesn't happen.

This bong glows in the dark like some sort of glow in the dark nigger bong.

>underground tunnels

fuck off boomer; Jeremy Hammond went to prison for 10years for hacking private intelligence agency Strafor, which revealed the President Obama and his co-horts, would fly in 'hotdogs and pizza' at $65,000. These were code words for children who were raped.

found the fed
we're over the target lads

I'll be flying drones and recording suspicious activity

Nooooooooooooo you can't just say the political establishment rape kids, and we print money to serve our own interests, worship a gaylien called satan, and faked the moon landings, murdered a sitting US president and have spent the last 75 years destroying nations.....

and the many 'It's just fish' bot replies last time. something sinisterly semetic for sure.
this is so retarded it has to be an automated response.

FEDS are SEETHING

mhmm something seems fishy here

anyone got that schizo rant about underground human trafficking and going into the tunnels to free (kill) the slaves? sent chills uo my spine when I first read it

They move them outside this crater.
>they went to mars is actually true
Tip: no space travel needed.

google "mud flood 1834"

We need a HFT General, lets get into this, we need people on the ground, and researches, all autists on deck, we could channel kek into the meme magic of 2016 again.

i agree can someone start baking up a prelim gen? anyone got relevant skills to the search?

what makes you think they don't have a permit?

Remember when Seaworld took off the MAP Club massage parlours off their park maps?

Attached: seaworld.jpg (1273x1740, 585.54K)

HOLY FUCK
what have we stumbled on
aquariums
sea world
it makes fucking sense

shit, wasnt there rumors of weird sounds coming from underground many years back? like people were working under cities and no one know why?

Attached: 1550892980703.png (439x452, 71.91K)

>2017
Just when pizzagate became mainstream, suspicious af why the pedo logo?

Fed

Where I live, we get very loud bassy booms occasionally. Sometimes a few incidents s month, sometimes a few months between incidents. We've asked the local government and they never have an answer for us.
It sounds like mine site blasting and you can hear it for miles.

well, shit. bump

Attached: 1648827766584.jpg (2560x1920, 879.45K)