This young man just singlehandedly destroyed the 2nd amendment

This moment was the beginning of a revolution.

he fight for freedom.
The fight for our lives.

You had to be there to understand the power of that exact moment. Putting his fist to the sky, letting EVERYBODY know, this is a new beginning.

Attached: 1521957196752.jpg (1280x720, 54.91K)

It was indeed the highpoint of his acting career

"Gun rights" (which don't even exist since the 2A is only for state militias) where written for smoothbore muskets. If the founding fathers saw the killing machines that are easily available across America they'd be following David Hogg and other heroes trying to end these shootings.

by the way we don't have any shootings in germany and this is because we have strict gun control

Americans should take us as an example

faggot

Hows the energy bill Fritz?

hows the school shooting rate?

>School shooting rate
Derp

>that shaking and stuttering before the arm raise
>that shoulder frame
>that half ass knuckle
>that pant-jizzing beta gaze

ahaha look at his tiny little arms

Attached: SuITjY2.jpg (1018x527, 176.22K)

from school shooter to constitution destroy.
this is quite the fed grooming career.

With as expensive as your energy bills are, I hope you're getting paid to shill, Mohammed.

I wanna fuck him so hard

Attached: 1637599648877.jpg (720x900, 72.81K)

Shut the fuck I faggot

Troll

five minutes after he did this everyone forgot he existed and he hasn't been heard from since. even his little goblina friend only continued making noise for about a day or so afterwards

Attached: militia.jpg (850x400, 47.96K)

The father of Parkland gun-control agitator David Hogg is employed by defense contractor Cubic Simulation Systems.

Kevin Ralph Hogg, former FBI agent, works at the CSS branch in Pompano Beach, which produces the shooter-training system that uses the same laser-aimed rifle used by the "full metal gear" gunman, as witnessed by a teacher quoted in the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel.

I wonder if the government is going to train its thousands of new armed IRS agents (enforcement) with this system.

Why are germans so cucked?

>shall
>not
>be
>infringed
This little faggot means nothing.

Peacevans.

The chimp out riots in 2019/2020 killed gun control these idiotic laws will accomplish nothing and cost a lot of money its what the democrats are best at.

what a goofy looking little bastard lmao

his twink anus gets destroyed nightly

Attached: 1642026368430.png (675x900, 717.64K)