Germany killed itself when it applied sanctions to Russia...

Germany killed itself when it applied sanctions to Russia, Russia is being cut off from the world and might close up again. Is learning (Mandarin) Chinese the only viable option nowadays?

Attached: Chinese-flag(1).png (2000x1333, 31.19K)

Attached: saupload_bric.png (638x382, 18.65K)

This map makes no sense.

it's august

You do realise this shows US share of mcap going from 45-35% while BRICs goes from 4-10%... right?

fuck. im retard.
anyways... more on water's wetness at 11

Good lord you’re almost as dumb as the Belgian it’s showing September in each year the charts just 15 years old

why even show the month

here.
seethe nato-whores.
im not retard anymore

Attached: brics-non-nigger-edition.png (780x395, 89.81K)

Russia is not closed from the world

How long until Putin unplugs Russia from the rest of the world? Not trolling, it's a genuine question.

China makes good chaufa.

By the standards of the dissident right, China is collapsing but that doesn’t fit the narrative collapse cultists created

Attached: 9D929913-031A-401F-90D6-C23119A47EAD.jpg (1242x1450, 836.43K)

let them believe what they want

HELLO CHINESE BOT HOW ARE YOU TODAY. I WILL SOON VISIT ONE OF YOUR GHOST CITIES FOR FANTASTIC VACATION HOW THAT RAMPANT DISEASE AND SOARING CANCER RATE GOING? DOESNT MATTER BECUASE THAT GLORIOUS PARTY HAS MONEY RIGHT? YOU TOTALLY NOT PAPER TIGER HOUSE OF CARDS ENJOY YOUR NEXT PLAGUE. :)

Lol

the “rest of the world” is only the five eyes countries + Europe

>Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, United States.
(and Europe.)

Russia is fine with isolating itself, putting up an iron curtain like North Korea if it came to that. But that's just not going to happen because “the rest of the world” is on the verge of collapse. and everyone who is outside “the rest of the world” can see it as plain as day.

russia is the one thats dead not germany

BRICS are not the same
India and China are on a rapid rise to world dominance
Brazil, South Africa and Russia while regional powerhouses are largely stagnant and actually declining in relevance faster than they're catching up to the west

and?

also:
>India and China are on a rapid rise to world dominance
chyna is entering a recession. its social fabric is dissolving.

europe always wins no matter how hard the jews try to kill it

>hard the jews try to kill it
jewish softpower makes europe kill itself:/

point is that "BRICS" are not a counterweight to NATO at all, China is and India will be - throwing Russia, Brazil and SA into a grouping with those does not make those shitholes any more relevant
I hope you're right about China but I think that's just wishful thinking, they're economy is based on very solid ground and the society is still very cohesive and supportive of the government - a temporary recession won't change that

europe is still number 1 at being full of cute traps

sounds like cope

idk man
all the traps i see in the streets come from latin america
maybe thats where you should look for them

>>Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, United States. (and Europe.)
Forgot Japan, South Korea. Also not all European Cunts are going with USA+Nato: Belarus, Hungary, Turkey and many others.

Attached: Valeriepieris_circle.svg more then 50% of world population.png (1024x626, 583.13K)

traps having pale porcelain skin is a large part of the appeal for me

then you'd be disappointed in belgium.
in 23 years i live in this country i have seen only one.
no wonder, they get beat up round here