Do you feel shame of your heritage?

I particularly am ashamed of being part italian. Italians are mostly commie niggers and annoyng asaf. We should literally nuked them into oblivion, that would be quite based

It truly sucks. At least i don't look like one

Attached: 1659532415075169s.jpg (231x250, 5.44K)

I’m Brazilian and I despise my ancestors. We are truly subhuman parasites.

Quantos Wellingtons ainda entrarão em coping quando perceberem que moram no Canil?

Attached: Canil das bananas.jpg (4272x2848, 2.49M)

I'm half Irish, half English. I feel no shame because we are literally superior to all of you faggots. literally every country and person in this thread wouldn't exist had it not been for my ancestors.
>inb4 reeeeeeeeeeeeee
kek die mad

I don't. Though I don't know to feel to be like 1% indio, being a latino that is a given. Thankfully I can trace my lineage and I know my bloodline is 100% nigger free, otherwise I would feel ashamed.

Attached: 74dtg3klwqu61.png (1836x1355, 15.51K)

Your ancestors lost all of they War between France Pudding eatin' faggot with all of your weird paki who rape your mom and little sister

>half Irish
The white nigger reveals himself.

Attached: BHC2638.jpg (932x1179, 137.13K)

being italian sucks, specially because we lost WWII and we're being persecuted by jews, even tough you never participated in any of that, they still come for you, but if you think about it, it's less shameful than being portuguese derived, look around this hellhole which is 90% portuguese, they won the WWII and they are proud of language and agriculture, things that most humans know for thousand of years, don't feel bad italian user, if we'd won we already be on mars or something, just do like me and don't procreate, it's just too much humiliation to serve a mediocre pereira da silva.

I'm the opposite. I'm ashamed of race mixing. I have a long line of being pure blooded gook that has been traced by the books and all will be ended by me because I can't find a gook girl here. Ah well.

Catholicism survives, meanwhile CofE is a rotting corpse of LGBT commie faggots

I'm ashamed that the dutch did a lot of shit purely for money. We're the Jews of the Europeans. I'd wish we were less apathetic and more grand and ideological.

I'm 5% Ashkenazi.

>being ashamed of coming for the third best race of people
Brazil was a mistake.

I am ashamed of being a Turk because my Turks tend to be ignorant and not so good at speaking English, I try to separate myself by using my European ancestry passport instead

I'm proud of being a local native Amsterdammer, but I'm ashamed of what the others make me look like.
I can't mention with dignity or joy how the wonderful architecture came to be or why those buildings in the centre all have such high ceilings (they're refitted warehouses) without people going:
>Ah the city of faggots
>So what, you're high every day?
>Amsterdam is the home of the Jews you kike
They have no fucking idea what the locals are like.
We're nothing like the faggots who moved here from their hometowns where they didn't fit in with the conservative population. Damn it man, we're all conservative as fuck and those faggots pretend we're not, and the media pretends we're all super tolerant and accepting of gays and pedophiles and trannies but we fucking ain't.
The message of tradition, returning to old Dutch values and breaking away from globohomo found roots in Amsterdam of all places, from the fucking locals. We have /our guy/ in parliament because of us, but you wouldn't know it, because in a city of 900k, only 80k was actually born descendant of a local Amsterdammer. All the rest never integrated or aren't a pre-WW2 family.
And those fucks? They move in above a renowned bar, and complain about the noise because they're not from the city but from the province and they're fucking retarded.

I bet you that most people who are ashamed of their heritage aren't actually ashamed of their own heritage, but of what the others make it look like.

I'm half British,imagin how I feel.

>being part italian
you are a brown subhuman and should be ashamed monkeyboy

Well, still doesn't annulate the fact that having Italian blood is gay

I was referring to your italian ancestry. All the other shit in your genetics just enhances it. Italians at least had a great past.

>Do you feel shame of your heritage?

Yes, everytime I see sheep.

A great gay past

The only people who need nuked are non whites. Japan was a GREAT start

You obviously are too brown to understand and appreciate precious art like michelangelo and science like da vinci.

You shouldn't say that, countries like China, North Korea and India will probably nuke Europe and North America.

>Italians
>White
Cope and seethe

Michelangelo was a troon and Da Vinci was a jew

What skin color says about appreciate art and science?

You need to be slain. I dont have anything to say to a worthless piece of shit like you.

Only white niggers would brag about Catholicism, Church of England is not cathoshit

I'm a white American man, and I'm absoulety ashamed of my peoples history. Everything they have built has been off the backs of others. And so many are still feeling that pain now. So fuck my ancestors, this is why I made it my mission to end white supremacy in the United States

Attached: 1660979422938684.jpg (716x484, 231.58K)

Ok Ahmad ibn Al-Jazeera

Go back to china you filthy chink

No.
I was expecting everyone to say no itt holy shit is this just depressing.

Both were alive when Martin Luther traveled to Rome in an attempt to ‘find god’ as he never felt the connection to a higher power and thought something was wrong with him

You can imagine how shell shocked the culture made him initially, the grandeur of Rome while the sixteenth chapel was being painted and busts of impressive marble all around

As well all know he called the Catholics and Jews out and Rome hated him for it

No

Sistine chapel*

>Church of England is not cathoshit
yeah, I know but it's not really anything at all anymore. It's a skinsuit so some cryptokike archbishop can tell you to import more foreigners because jesus would have or some other bollocks. So the Aussie posting Cromwell as if the legacy of anti catholics in the UK ever achieved anything of than the slow destruction of everything that ever made Britain good is laughable

I am part french. Tell me how to remove it.

Ancient Italians are responsible for the base of modern civilization. Stupid faggot, put some respect in your mouth when you speak about one of the greatest people to ever walk this Earth.

Ironically enough, you can't run away from your french heritage.

i'm fine with being a White mutt

Tithes were required by decree from Rome, it wasn’t a hat passed around that you voluntarily gave what you could, it was required payment monthly and if you failed you were dealt with, in some cases even killed

If you wanted to skip purgatory after you die and go straight to heaven you could pay the Catholics a fee to experience an indulgence, pay out the ass to see a crypt or to enjoy some alcohol without sinning

The pope owned estates and threw parties that would make any king, Caesar pharaoh or emperor blush, said to have been the wealthiest individual on earth.

It was one big bloated nigger converting sham. Church of England was not interested in conversion of non whites and importation to England as labor. Even slave trade was in majority not for self interest in the labor but to cut the throat on Spanish new world trade

Whatever it’s turned into today I don’t know, I’m not a contemporary on CofE