China is preparing to go to war

You have ignored China’s final warning. China is preparing to go to war. You fucked up big time idiot Yankees

Attached: D981FD27-06C2-426C-B0E3-4F277387C021.jpg (1170x1758, 851.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_final_warning
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every country is bozo

Ok Chang

OK, Chang

Attached: 1587086304409.png (1280x1608, 665.01K)

Two more weeks

I really don't care. Have fun.

Only the important people care, no one here is one. We may die for goychips.

Fuck you

Based

PURGE ALL YANKEE SPHERE OF INFLUENCE FROM EAST ASIA!!!!

LET THE THOUSAND YEAR CHINESE INSURGENCY BEGIN!!!

Attached: chinawillgrowgtanh.jpg (1024x682, 435.09K)

>Chang

Attached: 1555615547499.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

they couldnt even stop some alcoholic old cunt from landing in the nation of Taiwan you aint gonna do shit chang.

Attached: jewschina.jpg (937x687, 71.15K)

"people" with a fat fetish need to be hanged by the neck with sturdy metal chains

Based. Can't wait.

Attached: China Invasion California.jpg (594x399, 217.84K)

They would be retarded to invade Taiwan right now. They would lose badly even without American intervention. Doing it while their economy is collapsing would be even more retarded. On the other hand, China is retarded, so they might just do it.

Lol they will die from heat.

I bet Nancy gets all juicy and shivering.

Lol.. Oh no, China's...two...dog shit tier aircraft carriers are soooper doooper scary, for real yous guys.
Seriously though, fuck off Chang. The only way America loses to China is if Joe Biden is really demented enough to try to fight them IN China. Short of that, the Chinks are incapable of projecting force at anywhere near the levels America can.

Just....ew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_final_warning

Attached: 5x052d.jpg (1537x2048, 349.43K)

I finally got a RTX3080, so I don't care what China does to Taiwan now.

well now would be the time since they have their assets in place all over the US and in this fraudulent and illegitimate administration. our military readiness is at an all-time low, quite intentionally. hopefully the traitors and plotters face justice. the idea of traitorous kike trash getting away with betraying their country is just too much of a blackpill.

Roky Doky Charrie.

its the start of nuclear war, nice way to depopulate.
>kill the ones who are useless for (((our))) goals.

when do you wakeup to the fact that world leaders mostly are all part of synagogue of satan.

This. WW3 starts in earnest this fall, or at the latest Spring 2023. Both Russia and China are ramping up production of their most advanced missiles and other weaponry in last minute preparation.