Live in america

>live in america
>die on a 4 lane stroad in a high speed accident killing you and your children instantly
>can't afford a home to raise kids so constantly in debt instead of just a comfy flat in europe
>can't let your kids go outside because of stroad suburbia
>can't bike anywhere or walk anywhere without getting shot or ran over by a car and made into red paste

>meanwhile kids in netherlands bike everywhere and play outside
>meanwhile parents in netherlands can afford rent and food
youtu.be/oHlpmxLTxpw?t=658

Why is America so third world and why do mutts cope CONSTANTLY. Who would want to live in safe and peaceful netherlands anyways?

Attached: 1659949754729025.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

You can thank jews for this.

What did the driver look like?

>muh road
Why do you want me to be a city serf so badly?

The driver survived by the way

Attached: 1659992683962305.png (589x770, 423.23K)

Surprise Surprise!

Attached: img_7505-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 285.39K)

>she went so fast she went blacked into the future
I remember seeing the car wreck photos. That Merc destroyed everything in its path but the occupant compartment was perfectly intact.

>front crash vs side impact
physics be hard for you niggers?

you're talking about California and specifically LA. they could both be glasses and the world would be better off. shit is bad but it's worse in Yurop. fuck California tho seriously.

The Merc had the advantage of taking the others out at their weakest point, using its most reinforced. Ask Princess Di how well Merc passengers fare in less ideal crash circumstances.

Visit California and Texas and you will see absolutely zero difference in people or transportation infrastructure.

Stop cherrypicking america is a shithole. Nobody from europe is leaving for the USA they are all raising their kids in europe.

Why do they pay nurses enough money to afford cars like that? 90% of them are incompetent retards.

>low key
Fucking normie garbage

>Why is America so third world and why do mutts cope CONSTANTLY.
they do not make a sound except to respond to your constant seethe which is cope for your little dick i guess?

Why do you think our healthcare is so fucking expensive

More to the point, wtf is she running a red at 70-odd? I hope the remains of this murdering bitch are still rotting in jail.

If he had just accelerated a little more, he would've passed right through.

Attached: Warp.gif (500x500, 1.95M)

Kek. Funny how you say that because its really europeans who are cherry picking the most.

he only went 87mph on impact. 1 off.

Anyone who uses the word "stroad" has revealed themselves as a slave of the worldwide communist gangster state, and should be excluded from all conversations.

What is stroad?
Also did you know the USA is fucking huge and I'll never go to California?

Dont worry. It was a nigger driver and the victims were all niggers.
This all happened in a nigtown

Did he get to 88 mph? I can't tell, all I see is the fire trail.

I hate consoomers so fucking much.
>7 people die in crash caused by a nigger
>HEY GAIS BUY A MERCEDES

That front bumber stayed almost in the same place.

she'll be on Jimmy Kimmel to celebrate the murder of the all-white victims

The car's still fucking totalled. Written off. What a fucknut.

>live in america
>instantly and painlessly be liberated from the pains and ordeals of life
sounds like you guys won the lottery of countries to be born in.