Non-bot human answers only

Can a real person who's sober, not a schizo, and not a brainwashed NPC please tell me the current state of the world?

>t. not sure what reality is any more

Attached: 1.png (1240x1436, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wTtJrZFduZTY/
files.catbox.moe/gq2k1e.png
files.catbox.moe/9g724f.png
bitchute.com/video/o6JG2QA4XAQX/
youtube.com/watch?v=rEv3HRIVPUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yi-ZIOmB6EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>please tell me the current state of the world?

Attached: shitsfuckedbrehs.jpg (512x476, 38.67K)

He knows he killed her

fpbp

It's, bad...

Attached: 1661090105461.jpg (1039x791, 436.72K)

Attached: FShVlsuakAAhqcA.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1350, 830.91K)

the same as it ever was, only now you begin to sense that evil is real

Attached: legs.jpg (464x661, 69.9K)

its not his fault he cant handle stds

Attached: 1649506847354.jpg (480x448, 24.69K)

>the current state of the world?
Fucked. About to get worse.

I raise a toast to you user, well done!

it's bad and is going to get worse.

fpbp

the only thing that changes this is that people need to step up and start making the real changes. Will any of you step up and end this? Or will you continue to sit down, jerk it to anime and cry like fags?

Reality was, a buncha retards on 'top, middle, and bottom', pretending they knew what was going on with a Smuggy face. Using shit tier Psychology going "I know what's going on. You look confused. Are you OK? Things will be OK, Cheer up."

They do this with Psych Warfare too, but the opposite - they'll never tell you what Racism is. They'll never tell you what the Law actually is. Which Law you can and cannot obey.

They avoid telling the truth, and say fluff games to keep you confused.

And the truth of it all is???

NO ONE EVER KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON THE ENTIRE TIME, THEY WERE ALL PRETENDING.

The Moon is Plasma, and there's a Map of the Earth on that Moon. Every crater on that Moon, represents a continent on Earth.

So now that you realize, you followed the clueless with lies, and you yourself - as little as you know, you know more than them, because at least you can trust yourself to stand on this Earth with your own 2 feet.

I've been at this game for 5+ years myself. No one even controls the smells around them, because that'd go against the narrative of "Unite everyone in one area, even if they have allergies - fuck the allergic, fuck them! They need to suffer for the sake of our unity."

AKA, if I'm allergic to butter. And someone across the church from me is eatting a butter sandwich. I will breath in that butter and get sick.

But they'd never tell you that. For the sake of Unity! For the sake of Unity! You must get sick.

That's only one out of a million things fucked up with our Society and Planet.

They want you to believe reality is dead

Happy to give you my perspective, but can you be a little more specific?

End times.. spiralling rapidly out of control. The world we knew is gone but still in the hearts and minds of millions. Never too late to turn back to the light but you and me are being tested by the divine. Will you hold your course or indulge in the decadent decline of morality and beauty?

picrel
pretty much that graph
cowards
meaning you
were too lazy to think
so you let the jews win easily
now you'll reap the outcomes
and it'll be so painful
y6k is why you'll die
and you were too lazy to even know what y6k means
sad
i welcome ww3
you all deserve it

If I told you you would just say take your meds
Take the black pill my friend

this
black pill
but accelerationist
meme ww3 into reality
we can do it

>end times
Nah, but the rich and powerful like to LARP like it is
>spiralling rapidly out of control
There is rapid social change causing destabilization in most countries, yes. This could be an intentional attempt to collapse western society, or the result of a poorly planned attempt to protect financial interests of large corporations. Could also be both.
>Never too late to turn back to the light but you and me are being tested by the divine.
God didn't do this. Humanity did.
>Will you hold your course or indulge in the decadent decline of morality and beauty?
What's the difference?

What is y6k?

'They' are pulling out the stops in order to cause disorder. "Order out of chaos." They intend to depopulate and install the NWO. The Ukraine/Russia war was planned. Putin could have gone in nearly a decade ago. No, they timed it to be right after the scamdemic, fake US elections, etc. European 'migration' (invasion) and open US borders is part of this. Having a bunch if violent, 3 world shitskins to deal with as planned food, fuel and supply shortages increase will keep the population from being able to fight back. They want a cashless society soon, so they can shut you off from being able yo buy or sell. Crypto is part of their plan. Remember germ theory if fake. There has never been any evidence of viruses or germs being contagious. It is another scam to keep people scared and now a method of depopulation through "vaccines."
bitchute.com/video/wTtJrZFduZTY/

We live in Bizarro world right now but things are not as bleak as they may seem.
Imo we are currently in the, "weak men create hard times," phase of the Rat Utopia simulation.
But you know what comes next? The spirit of Hitler will rise from the grave; and the world will see that he was right!
Nothing can stop what is coming. Soon the White Race will collectivize and rise up; and the world as we currently know it will burn.
It will be like a wildfire running through a forest; and from the ashes a new era will spring forth.
An era of White Men!

Attached: White Lightning.jpg (512x512, 37.81K)

files.catbox.moe/gq2k1e.png
files.catbox.moe/9g724f.png

It's bad. Really bad.

Shit's been going downhill for ages, But I realised it was over when everyone took mystery juice without even stopping for a second to think if it was a good idea or not.

J carrey is a killer. He alludes to it on the show the office when he did a cameo. "Alot if people get lost in the finger lakes"

>hunters tatoo

It's easy now

Attached: 1622247424914.webm (720x900, 306.25K)

no, just give me the gist

We are living in the end times. I don't say this will be really the end of the World, but end of that lifestyle we known before.

Something big shit will happen and it'll bring something we never seen before.

not good dear burger.
best you can do is chill and hope for the best because cunts that run this disaster are retarded.

and dont stress.
stressing will not suck your dick or make you money.
chillax.

Uh, sure. Work isn't very engaging, but I've cut my hours to 3 days a week. Our pumpkins came in a month ago so my girlfriend makes a lot of soup. I oven cook a chicken every few days and we eat that.
There's some military action in Ukraine and EU are opting to virtue signal and arm one side, but not willing to get their hands dirty, while the other side threatens to stop supplying them gas for the coming winter. That could be funny.
The company I work for made 8 trillion profit last year and they have a lot of their decision making in ESGs, which translates to leftist taking points enforced by the biggest market players deciding to only invest THEIR trillions in those who play ball.

The housing market in Australia still hasn't crashed, and my best guess is that we'll get another relatively tame recession and all major systems and corporations will still be standing while another halving of local businesses occurs.
We're working on having a kid now, and if there is a housing crash I'll use that to buy in. Otherwise once the kid is locked in and the due date is approaching I'll just bite the bullet and get a homeloan.

Boomers killed tradition and propped up the girls at the direct expense of the boys’ futures. It failed and it’s not going well. It can’t be undone without a time machine so we are kinda fucked. That’s the truth but few want to accept.

It's pretty fucked up out there, watch your back.

It's fine. I live in our farm.

>Can a real person who's sober, not a schizo, and not a brainwashed NPC please tell me the current state of the world?

Freemasons/Satanists/Jews run the world for their master, Jesus will soon come back to judge them.

See also:
bitchute.com/video/o6JG2QA4XAQX/

youtube.com/watch?v=rEv3HRIVPUQ

The magnetic pole shift will fall within the tribulation period and destroy Satan's electronical control system

Attached: 1619241377526.jpg (1080x1100, 185.35K)

See here.

Picrelated

Attached: 1659817552086047.jpg (560x929, 150.75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yi-ZIOmB6EM

I remember the finger lakes threads
It was insane

Journalists, i.e. those who explain the world to us, are now largely women. Guess.

down to half a life. Can't find a life source.

I think OP requested a non-schizo description of what’s going on.

user. The World has always been ruled by secret societies, hence it’s been a clownworld since the beginning of (((civilization))). STEM is real, your experience is real. Rest is lies, schizophrenia and bullshit.

Attached: D73AAEA9-ED56-4662-9E98-A033D81B847E.png (613x997, 640.02K)

Psyop.

ye

Are you even sentient? What do you do here if you just want to get spoon-fed instead of thinking for yourself?

Attached: 1659184967806835.png (500x888, 354.01K)

>Can a real person who's sober, not a schizo
fuck.

the human population EXPLODED in the last 100 years or so and the old ways of doing things don't work anymore. That explosion is only possible because we industrialized a huge portion of the globe, which means that humanity deals now with a completely novel environment that has hardly anything to do with the environment that we evolved from.

Attached: 1655638731710.gif (444x250, 3.68M)

People were coerced with job loss or no return to normality without the shot. I think all unvaccinated people should sue their governments for psychological distress because they avoided the shots that turned out to be unnecessary anyway.