Why are Americans more religious than Europeans?

Is it because they're mutted and low IQ? America lacks independent thinkers whereas true whites in Europe see cuckstianity for what it is.

Attached: unknown-12.png (768x653, 748.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkHBGbj8UtQ&ab_channel=YevgenySamples
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They lack enlightened rational skeptics like Cosmic Skeptic.

NO THEY FUCKING DONT THEY ARE JUST FUCKED SO KIKE THEY WANT TO SHED THE CHRISTKIKE RELIGION AND SWITCH OVER TO FULL COMMUNIGGER MUTT SO THEY CAN GET TO THE JUDEO KIKE RELIGION FASTER AND TURN HALF THEIR POPULATION INTO ALLAHKIKE NOAHIDE SLAVES.........

You just don't have Skeptics.

Because people who colonized America were hyper religious.

Because kikes need them to whorship and support Israel. American christcucks are the greatest supporter of Isreal.

>why amerimutts are more religious than europeans
because europeans lost interest in religion after 1789.

This, us Europeans have shat and pissed on Christcuckery in favor of our ancestral faiths. We are evolving into BASED viking omnichad blond beasts.

>support israel
supporting israel isn't an option, yet americans still support it. i wonder which kike would make em still support israel.

>blonde beasts
that would happen, only if you kill every single feminist and anti-white people in europe.

0 European zoomers are Christroglodytes, we are all BASED Nietzschean pagan CHADS or Atheists.

Our churches will all be destroyed and that's a good thing. I will personally deface them and piss on Jesus.

All the European people I know are very religious, but I think they just do shit cuz of tradition. Like they give a shit, but not really.

>and piss on jesus
for you my greek friend i suggest first of all to become a pagan, restore the greek gods in order to win again.

Savagery is the essence of natural humanity. We have to return to being "blond beasts" as Nietzsche described, reveling in carnality and righteous sadism. The weak deserve death and suffering. A god that suppresses natural masculinity is evil and an enemy of life. Instead, we worship the god of flesh and ceaseless striving for survival. We extol rape and domination as the utmost life-affirming virtues.

READ BRONZE AGE MINDSET

Attached: 1615745678205.png (527x494, 531.13K)

Why does America lack intelligent Skeptic intellectuals???

>pagan or atheist chads
that's because greece wasn't supposed to be orthodox or christian to begin with. constantine made a mistake.

Many hardcore Christians and sects moved to America at a time when Europe was becoming more secular.

We were meant to remain omnichad rapebeasts

This, Europe became more Cosmic Skeptic.

>we were meant to remain omnichad beasts
you were meant to be alcohol monsters and colonize the middle east with ouzo.

Europeans are the second least independent thinkers after the Chinese

>the second least independent thinkers after the chinks
maybe because american cities would be 3rd place in that?

At least we don't worship RABBI YESHUA and actually destroy our churches.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkHBGbj8UtQ&ab_channel=YevgenySamples

Soon no church will remain in Europe, all of them will be levelled and all christcucks will be burned alive and beheaded.

Why are europoors more poor than Americans?
Is it their Godlessness and pride?

Attached: 1660172372649802.jpg (720x719, 358.66K)

we hate christ and mary, mary was a whore who got fucked by roman chads. all europeans hate christ and demolish churches.

Destroying churches isn't a sign of independent thinking, you just replaced religion with the state. Europeans are far more reliant and obedient to the state than Americans are to religion.

every single european zoomer agrees with me btw, we are the future and we will demolish all churches

we will destroy all of them, european zoomers are the future of this continent and we hate christ.

>burned alive and beheaded
i'm still waiting for the savage greeks to colonize the middle east with ouzo.

>inschallah

BRONZE AGE MINDSET WILL BE EUROPE'S NEW BIBLE AND COSMIC SKEPTIC WILL BE EUROPE'S NEW PROPHET

Probably because it's one of the major reasons for America's founding. Freedom from religious persecution, which still exists for Christians outside of western nations.

No one cares Attaturk, you will just replace it with islam

study the CTMU

Attached: chris-langan.jpg (464x272, 11.19K)

Only rural Americans are. And it's more about culture than faith, really.

all european zoomers piss and shit on christ, READ BRONZE AGE MINDSET

>europe's new prophet
i wish that prophet wouldn't come from the middle east.