Pol bros what do you do when your own country falls infront of your eyes

pol bros what do you do when your own country falls infront of your eyes

Attached: ew.png (331x139, 22.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytruthreport.com/spanish-parents-plan-to-sue-their-local-government-after-kids-are-taught-how-to-perform-oral-sex-and-take-hard-drugs-at-youth-event/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they do it in their own homes sure.

If they kiss on the street or want to adopt kids or get married. I'm sure they will be thrown off a building

Singapore Pride Parade Soon
How many Synagogues in Singapore?

>Who cares what someone does in the privacy of their bedroom

Then 10 years later you are going to the store to get milk and they are having a fag parade and another 5 years after that they start throwing you in jail for disagreeing with it.

Sorry bro but brace yourself. You are fucked

Attached: 1654629313481.png (637x639, 319.16K)

Why do you care what other men do?

>Who cares what someone does in the privacy of their bedroom

See
This is their standard argument
Its a way of getting their foot in the door
After that they force themselves into every facet of your life

Attached: DildoSuit.jpg (360x649, 44.78K)

you already know the answer
you won't do shit, just like all other goyim

I thought i'd be safe living in an authoritarian regime but it just gets progressively more globohomo each year

Attached: wojak.jpg (800x450, 91.69K)

Accept it and prepare for the influx of monkeypox cases, even your children aren't safe

this is not good.

>pol bros what do you do when your own country falls infront of your eyes
you post on Any Forums

LKY rotates in his grave.

>what do you do
Not sure about the others, but the American way is to bitch about it in between snacks and entertainment

shouldn't be too close to America, Singapore-bros

Get on my countries level, then you can complain

My country fell to international bankers in 1913 so I'm not sure but there appears to be no bottom after you fall, just an endless abyss of fuck.

Attached: 1632497075096.png (633x758, 29.9K)

yep, the slippery slope is no longer a fallacy

Accept that your leadership is evil. Then act accordingly.

One day its the privacy of their own bedroom the next day its them having kids suck off bananas with condoms coated in honey and whipped cream as an educational exercise that includes instructions on how to properly use heroin.

>Right wing fantasies.

"I know you are but what am I?"
All leftists are children.

The sheer duping by the elite of the gay community as just normal fucking dudes wanting to get married and be monogomaous just with another dude will not be forgotten. Just lie safe, legal, and rare. Fuck all you lying bitches and faggots.

Its a fantasy because it never happened, I am sorry

Yep, it's all just slippery slope crazy hillbillys just projecting. How bout you draw a fucking line. Where is it? You tell me at what point they have gone to far or you don't get to play with the big boys anymore.

>authoritarian regime
kek your shithole mandated the vax even for children while pushing for the jab passport, you never had a chance

Attached: 4536784537.png (2032x1216, 286.08K)

>in privacy
It never, ever stops there, you should have learned this by now.

>he doesn't know
Perhaps its better that way.

>Spanish Parents Plan to Sue Their Local Government After Kids are Taught How to Perform Oral Sex and Take Hard Drugs at Youth Event
>Children told parents they put condoms on bananas, placed honey and cream on the banana, and then licked it as they learned about how to perform oral sex
dailytruthreport.com/spanish-parents-plan-to-sue-their-local-government-after-kids-are-taught-how-to-perform-oral-sex-and-take-hard-drugs-at-youth-event/

The slippery slope isn't a fallacy it is an iron clad rule of nature.

admit defeat goyim thats the furst step to recovery

Death to kikes

Attached: fagston.webm (1280x720, 1.65M)

Under five vaccines?? How will they survive

We all done fucked up giving women the vote. All modern societal evils can be traced back to this one monumental fuck up. There, I said it. If you disagree you're a kike.

Ok, moron, back BEFORE gay marriage was a thing, gay pride parades and gay hookups were a thing. And some of the guys at the pride parade were "out there". Picrel is from a pride parade in 2001. Gay marriage just made it so those gay people who wanted to, could have legal status and protection for their relationships. And right wingers screeched and screamed and threw slurs every step of the way all the way til 2022 (and beyond)

You don't know what you are talking about, because you were probably like 10 years old when gay marriage was legalized. Let us PLEASE not pretend like you know ANYTHING from a historical perspective.

Attached: 5d9513ff-5b36-4857-932f-f060c4183fec-2018-020.8613.jpg (4734x3172, 1.21M)