The timeline has shifted

They trying to replace all references to Beakman with Bill Nye. Do not forget the Beakman.

Attached: 1-3940055204.jpg (1334x2000, 1.51M)

Strange
I usually dismiss any reference to Nye by replying with
>who cares what Beakmans World has to say?

I remember beakman he's Jewish

> Beak man
>Jewish
You think? He was red pilling children while pretending to teach them about the primary states of matter.

>But he dresses kike a raper nigger he is so cool

TIMELINES IS KIKE SHIT. THERE IS ONLY ONE TIMELINE ONE REALITY AND YOU JUST HAVE TO MAN UP AND FACE THE FACT THAT WHEN ANOTHER SANDNIGGER KIKE RACE IS TALKING TO YOU THEY ARE LYING TO YOU AND ALL YOUR RELIGIONS ARE KIKE LIES AND WE ARE INFESTED WITH HALFBREED ABRAHAMIC CHRISTKIKES, AND ALLAHKIKES, AND KIKE KIKES AND THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THEM IS KILL THEM ALL.

Huh. His name was Beekman in my timeline. Beekman's World

This is a timeline shift thread now fuck CERN

Let me guess, you also called Chester, Lester didn't you?

Attached: MV5BYTlmMmExZDYtMDU4MS00MzlhLWI2OGItNDUyNDJhYjQzZWMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x750, 70.51K)

Shut up ya fuckin tweaker.

>he's Jewish
false; he's half WASP, half syrian, but his former wife from before he came out as gay is definitely jewish

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-085135_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 421.12K)

Yeah, it was always Lester.

You've forgotten the face of your father. Return when you know the riddle of steel.

Why was everyone involved in this show a kike?

Do you think you're allowed on television without complying? How fucking retarded are you?

Attached: F170523YS043-e1546021766208.jpg (2048x1280, 1.19M)

Everyone on the show had mega jewy names, more than most shows. All of them. And it was intended for kids. Is this connected to Pedogate? What experiments were they running? Was John of God involved?

Mister wizard was real science guy.

Yes.

You can counteract the memory wipe with salami and dill pickles. Apply to tummy three times per day as much as it will comfortably hold. Continue for 2 Sundays.

Attached: Queen+&+Tower.jpg (2100x1680, 865K)

>Beakman
bug-eyed-kike-man
fuck that dude
fuck nye too

They're not trying to make you forget Beakman because of Beakman. It's what happened when you watched. The idea that you're already so close to forgetting forever. What did you say to mom?