Will you take the monkeypox vaccine?

Will you take the monkeypox vaccine?

Attached: file.png (640x427, 261.36K)

Acam? Fuck yeah. It's a live virus.walk around and pozz the pozzers and normies. It is time.

why would I take it? I'm not a faggot and I don't have sex with monkeys.

Also I swore to God I would not take a singe vaccine again. I didn't get the covid clot shot because i didn't trust the jew companies, why would I trust them now?

JUICEMAN WAS ALWAYS A BUM
TIME FOR SOME MATCH UPS THAT AREN'T GARBAGE
AND NEEEEEWWWWWW
GET FUCKED AFRICA PED USING NIGGER
>T. HEEM

Stop posting, Colby

>the "next GSP"
>headkicked into the shadow realm
LOLOLOL
Africabros.... I don't feel so good...

I was bored as fuck watching that last night until that happened. Absolutely fucking HEEMed, and about time too, nigger sucked at getting knockouts and was boring as fuck to watch.

Of course not

I don't think I will ever take a vaccine, possible exceptions: tetanus, rabies

its time for a new era in welterweight and its been a long time coming
thank god Leon scrambled that junkies brain

will you take the mark which will be imposed upon those Left Behind?

That's bioterrorism if you just admitted to doing something intentionally. You can be apprehended now.

smoke my sausage

I was able to intercept an entire pallet of Pfizers first vaccine shipment. 4000 doses at 2 shots per dose. I've got it stored in a chest freezer in my garage. Ive been injecting myself every day, sometimes multiple times a day if I can stand it. The symptoms were terrible for the first few weeks. There were times I was completely paralyzed with pain, contorted like the Edvard munch painting and frozen in agony for hours. I became stronger and some of the worst symptoms subsided over time. I've been vaxmaxxing for almost 4 months now and I feel as though I'm becoming something greater than human now. I will continue to administer the injections into the same arm as long as possible. I'm increasing the dosages as much as I can stand and will maintain my journal.

If smallpox got out from labs somehow and started infecting millions of people you wouldn't take vaccine even then?

>linked thread is pharma shills getting destroyed

I wouldn't because diseases are nothing more than psyops peddled by HealthScare agencies to make people think that natural body detoxification are horrible things that need to be "cured"

>now.
lol

martybros not like this...

Attached: 1655676941360.png (744x1328, 757.01K)

So smallpox that killed millions upon millions of people and almost destroyed easern roman empire and was only stopped by soviet doctor pleading to UN to vaccinate everyone is simply a "psyop"?
I didn't know that jews can manipulate reality so history books all around the world get changed.

Missing the William birkin picture.

>Will you take the monkeypox vaccine?
for what purpose? I don't have gay sex... I don't even have regular sex for that matter either.

Only one who can give it to me is my own fucking hand.

imagine being Mayor Pete Buttigieg and wondering if you need the monkeypozzed vax so Chasten can keep fucking your loose and diseased anus. I guarantee you their adopted kid is probably already monkeypozzed. faggots are seriously evil.

I'm not a faggot.
Even if I were, I wouldn't get it.

Attached: Apu Just Isn't Getting The Vaccine.png (423x408, 67.71K)

Kek this

Too bad Usman just going to get an immediate rematch and take the title back