HOW THE FUCK DO I MOVE LEGALLY TO THE UNITED STATES...

HOW THE FUCK DO I MOVE LEGALLY TO THE UNITED STATES? WHY IS YOUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM A SPAGHETTI MESS WHERE ILLEGALS ARE WELCOMED BUT LEGALS GET TREATED LIKE UTTER SHIT AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO MIGRATE UNLESS YOU'RE A FUCKING POOS???

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (800x450, 26.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

h1bgrader.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no rule of law here. Fly to mexico and walk across the border.

Because they want Illegals... Just go to the border with Mexico and start speaking Spanish they will welcome you with their asses open

Why,? I thought most italians find the US "goblohomo" and Russia "basederino and redpilerino"

Move to Russia or Mexico instead, they are based

>wants to go to the source of all evil, pozzing and moral decay
just kill yourself and go to hell subhuman monkey

Shit only runs under conservative rule. You need to wait until a republican president/house.

Just come here illegally then you tard.

Just talk in italian, it's the same shit for them (they think Italy is a city in Mexico)

Because they don't want upstanding white people here, they want easy to manipulate slaves who don't give a shit about democracy or rights or anything about that. They want good goys so that they can be manipulated and bred into a slave race.

You're already brown, just say your name is Pedro Martinez Gonzalez Hernandez and walk across the border

They’ll arrest him on the spot. As an Italian he’ll be too white to let walk in

Paris is in Kentucky :)

I wouldn't even need that I could just overstay my ESTA. I'm not a fucking poorfag and I have standards. Now if Biden actually forgives the illegals and make them citizens I might change my mind and say fuck it.
Both Usa and Russia are based. I hate G*ermand the most. fuck htem they're ruining Europe (again)
t. low IQ Veneto's inhabitant

it's the same trying to immigrate to any white country (and the slavic countries, and almost all semi-civilized countries), Paddy
if you are white, and you don't have a corporate sponsorship and you aren't a multimillionaire, you need to hire a lawyer and wait years and pay many thousands and you can still be rejected at any time

and if you are brown, you just walk right in

why would you move to a shithole like the USA? Are you insane?

Illegals are welcome because they work for 12 hrs/day, $2/hr and are willing to sleep in a shed with 50 other spics. Can you provide the same? If not fuck off, whitey middle class country is full.

Attached: skynews-sanna-marin-finland_5868562.jpg (2048x1152, 98.84K)

Well, just move to Russia or mexico then. Good luck with your ilusion

>and if you are brown, you just walk right in
what an absolute retarded take.

Why are you anglos so sheltered? You realize that american expats have it the easiest everywhere? You can literally get a job offer in any white country in europe and you are immediately welcomed

>Have a hot sister
>Marry her off to a neet american
>Get a family visa to immigrate
>Welcome, fellow american.

It's probably the only way, user.

Attached: 21442 (1).jpg (1200x1200, 352.8K)

We are literally overrun with wetbacks. You have absolutely no idea. Its really really bad. Which is really good for you.

You can only marry or be a student or get an entrepreneurial visa.

It's all a spaghetti mess , the whole thing is a mess of spaghetti, it's been spaghettified, sphaghettification, moms spaghetti

He's a piddino, #1 requirement is being a homo freak

Where the hell do you live where that's true? They're welcome here because this country is run by the same bunch of rat fuck losers who couldn't push around a huge of rice farmers.

It's because you're assumed to be smart enough and/or wealthy enough to find the loopholes for legal immigration. Even the poos know this!

If you've got at least 100kUSD you can buy up a small business in the US and apply for E2 visa. Once you are in the country, you can apply for "adjustment of status" after a few years of proven lawful and fruitful behavior.

100x better than your Arab infested shithole

We’re full don’t come

absolute retarded. You can just get a job offer in the US and get a work visa. no need for 100k you mongol

moving to Italy is actually fairly simple, you just need a job. every job is right as long as you have a sponsor, you don't need to pay a shitload of money. same goes for the UK if I remember correctly.
Mexico is shit and Russia could be good but it's economy is too shitty, I could stay here in Italy at that point.
>Have a hot sister
sadly I don't have that.
do you realize half of your population in the East Coast is made of Terroni? you've been overrun by literal niggers for your entire existence.

yeah i like my arab infested shithole. thanks.

Attached: w7rgd3-1-650x366.jpg (650x366, 110.52K)

Mexicans are absolute npc pawns allergic to independent thought. If I was an aristocrat I’d be importing them too, an ultra compliant race of peasant sheep is the best defense against the bloody consequence of an inevitable collapse. At least this seems to be the plan in California.

kek

You... still work for other people... *suppresses laughter*

Starting a business is not hard user. In 1 year I've made more than previous 5 working for others.

Checked and this

K1 visa

>You can just get a job offer in the US and get a work visa.
that's the hard part. the entire work visa system is being overrun by poos and chinks to the point only the big tech industries get work Visas these days.

whats your business?

I don't know about niggers but I'm talking legal vs illegal. And no I don't know the 200 year history of legal vs illegal immigration. My point still stands though I believe.

so just get better skills than the poos. It's not hard. Don't be lazy,

But oh wait, you're italian..

Pharmaceutical imports. The only barrier to entry is knowledge.

I’ve been at Facebook for over two years. In that time I have always worked on 100% Chinese teams. But if any other company the story would be poos instead of chinos

Qrd? How do you get started in that? Sounds like it's heavily regulated?

you don't wanna come here bro

All I had to do was shit on their chests and I got my citizenship.

Fly to Mexico and walk across the border like everyone else.

Hahahahah literally poverty tier housing Muhammad. Here in the USA we got real houses

Attached: Europoor.jpg (1440x952, 1.01M)

Literally just go on holiday to the US and miss your return flight. I know 2 people who did that and lived there illegally for 30 years

You move here by flying Mexico and then walking across the border you dumb spaghetti nigger. You actually bothered with paperwork?! Mama mia you fucks are stupider then a Chicago pizza.

Attached: 1493694754232.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

The US is a shithole you don't want to live there. I wish I lived in western Europe

I second this.

just turn your flag 90 degrees

>how do I move to the United States !

YOU DONT

Attached: 4CE7D610-CB6D-4BFF-B0BA-1706BBEA1851.jpg (707x440, 19.38K)

That's made of cardboard and you have to drive to buy milk.

out of all examples, you chose to post an hispanic cardboardbox

>HOW THE FUCK DO I MOVE LEGALLY TO THE UNITED STATES?
You don't. Stay the fuck out. Foreign trash not wanted

You know the old sayin' Mario

When in Rome, act Roman.

Just hide in a shipping container on it's way to the US and go there (((illegally))).

>2022
>Still wana move to the US

This guy cant seriously have an IQ above 50

You're pretty much destined for shitty jobs if you do that. It's hard to get a good job without proper documentation.

There's a quota system depending on country of origin so chinks and poos are stuck on the process for years. I work in a large multinational company and with most other nationalities it's very straightforward. A british woman i work with was sponsored by the company for resident status after about 6 months and the entire process took roughly a year for her, because we have significantly less brits trying to go through the system so it's a quicker process. By far the easiest way to come legally is to marry an American citizen, i used to work with a venezuelan guy who married his american wife and not even 6 months after they were married he received his green card. Keep in mind that lots of companies do not want to sponsor immigrants, the majority of large ones don't it's a lot of medium sized companies that do.

why would you want to migrate to the most woke nation on earth on rapid decline with a demented president? do you still think the usa is like the 50s-70s?

Checked and Truth-Pilled.

>He can't get rich by doing good networking and being paid cash

You are a soulless loser

This place is a ruined, tainted nigger infestation do not come here

if you're white, you're considered an expat and you can move to every country you want.

this. I know a person who has done that too, lives in Florida and somehow got a new house. but he works as a bartender and gets paid in cash as any other jobs in barred from him.

fuck off we're full
unless you move to a leftoid blue state or major city then I do not care

Wtf wants to "legally" pay into the fed system?

You actually earn less after being taxed than working undocumented.

The age of being legally in the US and earning well through hard honest work is KAPUT!!

>the majority of large ones don't it's a lot of medium sized companies that do.
care to share some names? I've looked into some VISA sites such as this one: h1bgrader.com/ but I only see big high tech companies.

> We're full of niggers

Yes, we know.

is it possible to get sponsored by a US company directly without having to be employed by a company of your origin country that also operate in usa, in france most E1-E2 visas seems to be given to people working in french company that are in the us.
I know that going to the usa to look/apply for a job is illegal and will get you banned but with internet is it possible ?

Just sneak across the southern border.
Watch out for traffic.

Attached: 1461406323389.jpg (1200x797, 234.27K)

No you can’t. You need 500k dollars for that.
But let’s be real, why would I need USA at that point? So that I could pay 40% tax?

yes but it's also easy to get caught by the BPD and whatever immigration agency is tracking undocumented workers ?

>I know that going to the usa to look/apply for a job is illegal and will get you banned but with internet is it possible ?
isn't that what job posting sites are for?

Paint yourself in black face and tell them you'll vote Democrat

My Mother is the biological daughter of a deceased US citizen who served in the US Navy, she's eligible for US citizenship, she said she'd apply at the start of this month but not for a long time since we're poor and it costs like 1k.

It really depends on your industry, i can only say for mine (chemical engineering and materials science)

imagine wanting to move to the US

Attached: 1661083076824578.webm (320x568, 720.92K)