Making friends that are based?

Does anyone else have problems making new friends these days?

I'm an expat in Poland, and myself and my wife are trying to meet new people. The problem is, I don't seem to have the ability to hold my political views to myself after I have 2+ beers. My wife is always kicking me under the table to shut-up

To be honest, in this day-and-age, I feel that its important to be upfront about my views such as covid vaccinations, the ukraine war, politics

I guess for me its instinctual to test new people first. Afterall, if they're pro-vax, pro-LGBT, etc, they are a liability. I would never be able to let me hair down with them

Thoughts?

Should power levels be forever hidden, only to wind up with retard normie friends, or fuck-em and let rip, and see who is still around for the next time we have beers?

Attached: 1613896545986.jpg (979x979, 181.34K)

In addition, a lot of people are just apathetic even if they are on our side of politics

they know the vaccine is shit, they know our governments are turning against us

but if you bring that up, you're weird

the most important topic of our time, is not important enough to actually discuss?

why are 'normies' like this

Attached: IMG_0630.jpg (600x600, 37.46K)

Don't talk about politics. Especially in todays world.

My grandfather always told me you don't talk about three things at the dinner table, or with friends, politics, religion and in his day I guess it was a sensitive subject, hitler for some reason.

Join a bocce club or some shit.

I lost all my high school / college friends due to being a raging alcoholic. It was cute when we were 20, but by 26 it started getting old. Over time I just stopped getting texts and invites to hang out. Now I'm sober and married, and I have no social life outside of spending time with my wife.

Why do you need to tell people what your opinion on this. Do you think you will convince them? The actual outcome each time is probably that they just dislike you, why keep doing this

but then whats the point ?

as i said, i don't want to surrounded with liabilities

also, having "friends" who you have no idea of their actual deep-seated beliefs? how can these even be considered friends? they are simply acquaintances, i have enough of those at work

You have to make your friends based, it's extremely easy. Just expose them to blacks on a daily basis and force them to say nice things about them until they can't handle being dishonest to themselves anymore. Everything else after that comes naturally. Understanding the true nature of blacks is always the first step, yes, even when redpilling blacks.

not trying to convince them. just when conversation draws towards it, i let them know what i think. i don't harp on tho

Attached: 1614372953722.png (640x563, 232.97K)

no blacks here, user. its paradise

the issues i'm currently more concerned with are globohomo (vaccine mandates, forced immigration, etc)

just start showing them worldstar videos and pretend that you enjoy watching it and that you think niggers are cool for destroying their communities. uncovering the veil on the most easily disproved propaganda begins the domino effect. once people realize that they have been utterly lied to about the way certain people behave the rest comes naturally.

I have some trusty frens that are somewhat aware of the Jewish menace, but I doubt they are as radical as I am. I think I'm destined to be alone in my beliefs since Ive never met someone as far gone as I am

It's called building trust.

You eventually build up enough trust with people that they will open a bit more.
But even still talking politics is sensitive, three of my friends and I specifically set aside time to shoot political bants and usually just end up agreeing to disagree or something.

Also, bored and boring people revert to political chit chat. You need to start building up some stories about your personal journey is life, because it will also build stories about the people you meet and experiences you saw.
I still tell the story of how I got my first job, people love that kinda shit.

i've got plenty of stories. in fact, i was a popular guy and always have been. not at all autistic

of course, the world has gone to shit these past 2 years, and suddenly things like globohomo / vaccine / corruption seem much more important than they were previously. the problem is that i just don't try to hide my real beliefs anymore, and at this time (due to just moving to a new country), we're trying to make new friends

Attached: 1653762263226.jpg (820x1024, 142.16K)

If you let a movement you believe in become your identity, then that's how people will see you.
I have a friend (one of those political chit chat guys) whose gone so far left on the spectrum he's a tankie, and other friends have actually shown concern that it's become his identity and they don't really like talking with him anymore.

Perhaps that's how people view you user... imagine starting up a conversation with someone and then suddenly bringing up communists and jews and "globalists" especially in Poland, which has a negative history with communism amd empathetic history towards their jewish population and such.

Over the course of last year I've changed significantly. I stopped enjoying things, the only piece of media that I can stomach to watch is anime of all things. My only hobby is gym to some extent, I have nothing besides that since I'm a gigantic poorfag. I started to feel anger almost daily. I think I've fallen a victim to what talks about.
All my conversations eventually lead to politics or happenings that are ongoing.
It's over

its more like in a 2-3 hour drinking session

i'll wind up speaking about the vaccine mandate, and how i believe the vaccines are sketchy, for like 15 minutes. that's enough to get my wife's back up that i'm damaging relationships

i never rant about deep shit that (mostly) doesn't effect me like jews and communists. moreso stuff that's literally forced down our throats right now

i hear you brother. 4 years ago normal conversations didn't need to necessarily lead to discussion of these things. fast forward to today, and these things are literally effecting our every waking moment

How is it not OK to discuss these things? Do "normies" ever really make proper friends, or just float through life not actually knowing anyone beyond what beer they prefer and the name of their cat?

I'm not sure either if that's me who is fucked up or is it the world that's crazy. How am I supposed to stay ignorant of this things? I know I can't change shit but still.
I was robbed of my future, the society as we knew it is crumbling before our eyes and people look the other way as if nothing is happening.

>that's enough to get my wife's back up that i'm damaging relationships
Keep doing it, you're changing the world remember

so we should all just be cowards and keep any non-regime certified opinions to ourselves to the day we die? If everyone spoke up, we wouldn't be in this situation

Attached: 1651000305431.jpg (400x323, 41.43K)

Anyone can make a friend.

Buy a Hooker, you have a friend.

But a life long bond? A soul mate?

An equal minded individual?

You gotta piss luck, morning day and night, to achieve that.

And most of us are never that lucky.

I feel you bro.

Bro just eat the goyslop, drink some wine and chillax as the elite tries to enslave you and put you in the cuck pod

>Does anyone else have problems making new friends these days?
It's called autism

I feel you, bro. I have burned a lot of bridges, and just moved to a new area. Hard af to make new friends.
Make kids. That can get you connected to local parents thru the school. We had some amazing years doing that before we moved, and I could keep a lid on it. Parents swing hard right often too, because they realise the need for perpetuity.

yes, god forbid anyone actually take an interest in the fact we are being enslaved and manipulated. that's fucking weird, who the fuck is like that?

you didn't read anything i wrote, faggot

I can't read you nigger asshole

Attached: 1642049357076.webm (762x440, 2.98M)

you're autistic, nigger

Attached: 1646069721178.jpg (1418x644, 81.9K)

i'm not, nigger. never had a problem before. now suddenly the elites have turned up the oven to 11, perhaps it should be normalized to speak about these such things? maybe its the normies who are retarded

>I'm an expat in Poland,
you have to go back, fight for your country muttberg

This is what had dinner my head in over the last two years. Fucking normie vaxxed up friends.
Every time I bring up the cuff nonsense
> You never stop talking about that
Or
> I don't want to talk about it just now
Despite the fact they shut down the conversation as soon as I mention it. And most of these people work in science, it should be obvious that the while thing if a scam. They should rather go along with it than be labelled a conspiracy theorist. Fucking retards.

anglo expat (CANKEK country, you can guess which as i wont tell you)

Aside from university/college aged kids ppl in poland are pretty redpilled, so no need to hide (it's quite easy to tell if someone's a bloody liberal within first 5 minutes, then better to pass). We should do a Any Forums meetup

Yes. It sucks.
They just can’t handle the cognitive dissonance and are unwilling to face any challenge to their worldview. They just honestly don’t want any change to their internal status quo and find it too stressful. I know plenty of otherwise intelligent people who hate me mentioning any “conspiracy” stuff. Even when I explain what a “conspiracy” is and how it must most naturally perpetuate given the social order they just don’t want to know. It frustrates the hell out of me but some people just want their comfy fells at any cost and nothing else.

I think there's a global sense pf shame when it comes to covid, how we handled it, how vaccines were handled, not many people like talking about it anymore. Especially among those who were pro vaccine.

I'm 23yo and I never had a relationship. I'm not particularly attractive so I never had attention of women so I didn't pursue further. The girls I liked were already taken so there's that. Also I'm not that autistic to the point of spilling spaghetti, I can hold conversations but nothing more than that.
That said i don't think I would be a good father, I have no wealth to speak of, no solid career and I'm lacking manual skills. I'm trying to fix that somewhat but it's hard in today's world.
Fuck off nigger

Maybe it's because the average person doesn't want to be woke and get on with their lives.

Attached: 200.gif (357x200, 402.06K)

hide your power level you dumb nigger.

Going up to a guy in a bar and asking him if he is aware of the illuminati gang stalking jewish global elites and telling him you like women with dicks is autism