Aus/pol/ - seething incel general

have sex
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10520959/How-young-men-NEVER-sex-one-Australias-biggest-threats-according-ASIO-boss.html

Attached: chood.png (700x765, 111.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zzzchan.xyz/pol/thread/2977.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O35p4TSKQXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for rate my nugs cunts

Attached: bud.jpg (2960x1829, 3.5M)

moldy/10

I know peasants like yourself are used to pgr filth and don't know what a trichome is so I'll forgive your ignorance.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1125x1323, 97.69K)

Jannie proof thread for the range banned anons
>zzzchan.xyz/pol/thread/2977.html

>dude
>i know so much about weed
Yes, Im sure youre a real connoisseur

He called his cat nigger man.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shap'd at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next design'd;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Fill'd it with vice, and call'd the thing a NIGGER

Kekd harder than I should have

I'm Sudanese.

when i find a woman that is not brainwashed by (((their))) satanic lies. i've have enough of these modern whores, totally not worth my seed. been without woman for 2 years now, and will continue to keep my dick to myself untill i find a woman worthy.

i will continue being in monk-mode.
whores will be whores, and they are not wifematerial. only traditional women are considered real women, rest are satan worshippers either they know it or not.

Ill have to get reading some Lovecraft. Back in his day he probably saw the nigger for what they really were, today we get a sanitized look and feel of the nigger vie netflix and social media conditioning. I know a lot of the people who grew up worshipping negro music and the negro via rap/hip hop music, all it did was turn them into white niggers.

>I cant get a gf because of DA JOOS
Im sure it has nothing to do with you being a massive loser

dank

it's time to sleep

Attached: bWVkaWEvRk1YaXNub1dZQUFzQWZXLmpwZw==.jpg (1080x1080, 75.02K)

>have sex
Yeah I think I will pass.

Attached: F8.medium.jpg (800x661, 154.86K)

Stop spamming this thread bot and sliding other threads. No really, how much of a pussy do you have to be, to be afraid of some basement dwelling virgins?

I actually do know a whole lot about cannabis. I've grown on and off for over 20 years, gone through around 150 different strains not including pollen chucked hybrids, gone from pollen chucking to proper breeding which has included stupid high number pheno hunts and stress testing parents to minimise hermies, etc.
Whatever though, I'm not gonna bother getting in a dick swinging contest online over weed yet again. I wasted too much time doing that shit on overgrow and ozstoners back in the day and I've seen it continue to this day with the same fucking people on the serrated edge too. It's all as pointless as kvetching on here about the kikes with you cunts as I'm sure we'll be doing the same shit 10 years from now too.

Attached: 1660252954504577.jpg (1005x1024, 235.96K)

The tide always turns.
Dan Andrews will only LOSE from now on, just watch.

Ian Brown's kikebook, would be short for Ian Michael Brown (full name).
www0facebook0com/ianm.brown.54

>believe women are the root of all of their problems

asio is now doing click bait
to me that says theres probably fuck all security problems

it's over

Attached: 39430.jpg (391x399, 34.1K)

>waaaoowieee
>muh hecking politician will not get votes this election
>rather another politician that DOES NOT represent the people, but the nations interests will get the hecking voteriiimoos
>its hecking based and election pilled!
>let's vote them out fellas!!!
Rope yourself cunt, and while your at it, please dispose a few politicians while your at it

There must be a demographic problem. Maybe the birthrates are slowly getting lower due to the vaxtards and they are blaming the mgtow crowd.

160k under libs vs 200 under labor
meh
i bet half of them leave after a few years, this country isnt worth the money

You might like this. It's a short story he wrote about a U-boat in ww1.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O35p4TSKQXU

Attached: matt kean.jpg (393x356, 25.53K)

Stop demoralising. If enough people vote for LDP and put ALP last we can then start working on putting D.Andrews in jail.

i dunno i think they just like kicking poor whites because they got bashed at school for being a faggot he looks like he probably would have gotten bashed

I was gonna join ASIO until I saw the fact that 'it's not all white men' and I reflected on the fact I hadn't see ASIO do shit, usually only the AFP which is mostly white men

>Crying out for staff
What about get rid of progressive taxation and bring in a flat tax. Then people who work 9-5 can work a part time job on the side and not be taxed up the arse for it.

Let's hope so.

yeah yeah muh gay coffee shops and shieet
so many aussies are such conceited pieces of shit

In the end it's a cascading problem, men don't want to work because fuck this shit fire, and such they import more darques, so white men don't want to work, so they import more darques

>let's vote them all the way to jail!!!
Pathetic limpwristed niggerman. The silver bullet is a literal bullet. Someone only has to take the first step.

>importing low skilled workers
What could go wrong?

Attached: FaqR21BUYAAsJnq.jpg (460x423, 30.97K)