My spirit has arisen

I'll ask once, now the world knows I was right, will you join me?

Attached: wduds.jpg (1195x624, 145.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1657837876020.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659335065682092.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>will you join me?
No.

Attached: 1631486072649.png (4400x3213, 3.53M)

Your choice.

Heil.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1657837876020.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659335065682092.webm

Attached: hitler colour.jpg (727x991, 125.3K)

Sieg Heil man

You're not me

no one likes templars faggot

Of course i will.

Sieg Heil

I thought you'd never ask. I'm in.

Attached: 1645498696294.jpg (632x1024, 47.01K)

fuck off scat nigger we're full.

Okay, where are we going?

HEIL!

THE NEXT HOLOCAUST WILL BE REAL

Attached: 3D_Printed_Reichsadler.jpg (628x472, 43.76K)

You’re delusional and almost 100 years late.

We're going away bros, you thought I was joking, but I am going to contact relevant authorities to get a haven temporarily away from hell. Only a couple may come with me, but it' will be worth it

Attached: coastlineurup.jpg (460x307, 43.01K)

We have to swing by the grocery store and pick up some butter. If we are good we will stop for ice-cream after

>too late
If even 1% of white men picked up a gun and killed a jew, the problem would be sorted virtually overnight

Count me in

You're only crazy until you're right.

shilling stuff, no kys you kike nigger

You won't regret it, give me some gmail to contact you by, of course without a name. Check it every now and then bro

reminder that the state of israel wouldn't exist in the first place were it not for Hitler's actions. For someone who hated jews so much he seemed to play right into their hands.

Awesome! Houzee!

I'll give you my spam-bait account that I check regularly
[email protected]

rather late than never

Attached: 1610359649296.gif (869x1024, 290.24K)

The way the Modern Man works.

Is we have the Internet, the world's biggest library and historical record.

We see the Past. The Deep Past. And the Present.

We can take all this imformation into account, and create a Future Unforeseen, only to us, with our combined knowledge and experience.

No I will not follow you. But your data has been catallogged into the database. Thank you for your contribtuion to the Great Human Hive.

Pilpul logic

Alright bro, I've got your stuff down.

if that was the case, there would still be millions of these kikes in europe. stop benig such a mutt and start thinking ya zogbot

>Late

It may wax and wane, but the sun is eternal

Yes but the state of israel, mossad, etc the greatest threats to humanity would not be a thing without that.

You best start thinking a little harder

Sieg heil!

because the CIA and similar wouldnt exist without israel? it would barely change anything. the media would still cry about le 6 gorillion and big satan (USA) and the (((UN))) would still exist. only thing it changes is that when the day comes, few hundred plane runs down south will suffice to cleanse europe from jews

You're great bro, do you have any expertise in anything? You're genuine and I want you along

the media wouldn't be able to cry or even in fact create this satanic matrix with a literal boaz and jachin destruction ritual in front of the entire world on 9/11 WERE IT NOT FOR HITLER BEING THE CATALYST FOR THE JEWS.

HE PLAYED RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS.

I HATE BAVARIANS SO GOD DAMN MUCH.

FUCKING 1776 ADAM WEISHAUPT LOOK INTO YOUR OWN PEOPLE BEFORE EVEN MENTIONING THE C.I.A

We all know the jews would sit complacently and be of no threat if not for the Holocaust, which never happened.

only thing i do is watch mürdoch mürdoch and discuss with non natsoc friends of mine that can be trusted to not call zogbots on me. anyway, where are we going? some pacific island?

They will always be a threat but they were less of a threat when they were a recognized minority all around the world and not when they were given nation-state status, fucking idiots.

Do you have any idea the sort of power that comes with a Nation State like ISRAEL in this world?