Monkeypox Jab Is Safe and Effective

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/recipients-monkeypox-vaccine-complain-uncomfortable-side-effects/

Attached: 2022-08-21 09.26.22 www.thegatewaypundit.com a0eb75892d9a.png (1024x568, 754.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbsrQGMksvo
unlimitedhangout.com/2022/05/investigative-reports/monkeypox-fears-may-rescue-endangered-corporations/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1660137118284226.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's just the same as the smallpox vaccine. Stop posting this jewish pedos blog.

This. These degenerate can't stay clean. What makes regular people think they can't stop fucking with their pox vaxx spot until it's healed. They're probably trying to put lotion on it or pop it so it doesn't leave a bigger scar in their midwit brains.

Come and get your jab, faggots.

Attached: IWantMyMonkeypoxJabFag.jpg (1200x800, 370.17K)

gatewaypundit
>uncomfortable side effects

>Mokey pox gives you fucking exemas on your asshole

I hate the right in the US

I put sewer rats up my anus for the thrill and suffocate them with my farts. Is this a safe practice or will I get monkeypox? Should I stop doing this?

Attached: F3A2CA30-716F-4B29-BC56-81AFF1203328.jpg (678x616, 95.63K)

The CDC recommends you share anus rats with no more than 5 people until the pandemic is over.

Seethe Klaus.

Attached: GermanFaggotParade.jpg (5000x3333, 1.01M)

I wonder who could be behind this...

Attached: nose.png (216x189, 90.99K)

The smallpox vaccine is a pretty serious vaccine. It has definitely killed people.
ACAM2000 is also a live virus vaccine and can actually spread and mutate just like a regular virus could.

These vaccines were developed under the assumption that they are treating smallpox which has a high fatality rate. Not monkeypox which is a very low fatality rate.

How did you Germans figure out so effectively who is a jew and who isn't?

Attached: Nuremberg_laws.jpg (1500x1051, 621.08K)

They don't make it that hard to begin with.
It's literally a separate ethnicity and as such can be differentiated from whites. The differences are subtle and they get even more subtle when they mix with other ethnicities, but there's always at least one detail giving it away.

Attached: jew kike tiers.jpg (640x800, 147.88K)

There are aryans who converted to judaism and are just as vile as the genetic jews. Once they take off the kippah it's nearly impossible to tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbsrQGMksvo

Attached: asdsaads.jpg (1186x928, 69.25K)

So is this Monkeypox shit an STD or what? The kiked media is now acting like it's just another Covid variant.

It's a bio-weapon. It will likely end up killing far more people than C-19 has.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (900x900, 374.62K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Of course there's always a select few that fall through any defense you have built up, but those cases are rare.

To fully understand how to find one, you first have to get to know them.
The origins of what we today know as the Jews are not yet fully understood, as their frequent relocations have led to many historic documents being lost in time.
Their modus operandi however is always the same:
After being expelled from a town/community/nation/etc. for their antisocial and oftentimes outright criminal behaviour, they "flee" to another place telling the old tale of how they were persecuted without reason, how they suffered blah blah, the political fallout of which not rarely causing actual war between their old and new home. They then mingle with the local population and get into positions of power, which they abuse to gain significant wealth through usury and to uplift other jews into similar positions through nepotism.
Once that comes out, they screech and tell you that you are the same and how could you expell your fellow brother etc., until they get the boot again and the cycle begins anew.

This behaviour of assimilating to a population and then hating on it while pretending to be part of it is deeply rooted in the Jews and is actually what got me onto that jew in the first place, only after that I examined his nose a bit more closely.
Luckily for non-Jews around the globe, while that assimilation process reduces their physical features outing them as jews, the apparent but false self-hatred grows stronger.
Case in point, the less jewish admixture, the more prone they are to the anti-white brainwashing of the "pure Jews" and the higher their subsequent hatred for everything white, which they camouflage as self-hatred.

Pic related is a very good practical example for this.

Attached: jews they live.png (1200x928, 1.03M)

They don't know what it is and that scares them.
My best guess, it's the new gay plague. Whether it's artificially invented in some genetics lab or naturally evolved like HIV (if it evolved natural in the first place) I cannot tell, but it seems to target almost exclusively fags to the point where every underage boy that contracts it should automatically be considered a possible rape victim.

Well if that's the case then it ain't working too well.

I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with the clot shot. I mean, most fans are liberal lefty pukes anyways so I'd say most of them took the "safe and effective." So now their destroyed immune systems along with all the aids is resulting in monkeypox.

Attached: 1624284092925.jpg (600x579, 39.14K)

>It's a bio-weapon. It will likely end up killing far more people than C-19 has.
the vaccine you certainly mean
unlimitedhangout.com/2022/05/investigative-reports/monkeypox-fears-may-rescue-endangered-corporations/

I think it's not an std, but can spread through sex. Once this shit is in the water, it's over.

>let jews in
>let them into some position where they can hire more jews
>control the subjects nicely
>see how many are there
>when you're satisfied with results start hunting them down
>jews can't resist position of power so more and more will try to get them, especially if oppressed, to deal with oppressants
>keep tracking them and hunting down
>eventually they either give up, or you will get all of them.
profit ?

As a matter of fact, For a very long time it was presumed that HIV and AIDS may, in fact, be two different diseases that more often than not are contracted at the same time. There was a discrepancy of people with Kaposi's and immunodeficient people, and even though in the early days most had both, there were distinguishable minorities with only one or the other.
That research has long been forgotten, though.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1660137118284226.webm