Seriously, burgerlads, for how much longer are you gonna tolerate this?

Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream uhm… here, have a pen, sweetie. Right. Uhm ice cream, ice cream, ice cream. Smile. Ice cream.

Attached: D1A39F28-9B88-490C-9BD1-0438D264020F.jpg (828x749, 431.23K)

Not sure what we can do about it. We are so dumb we forgot to bring our guns to the only insurrection we have had in over a century.

Attached: chuckschumer.jpg (225x225, 9.29K)

If they come out of the midterms alive you will see a civil war in this country again despite the hardcore denial from any leftist demoralization shill.

They planned well, Vlad

I won't be the reason we get our first Female President
Fuck you
I won't do it!!!

What are we supposed to do? Even musing about action is enough of a crime to warrant arrest.
At this point I'm content to ignore the federal government as if it's already dead, it may as well be. The state government still lives and retains authority but I throw out all mail from federal government services, it's junk from a junk system that won't outlive my grandparents. We'll probably balkanize, fun stuff.

Attached: voting.jpg (250x152, 7.92K)

joe might be senile but he remembered to give the pen back. good boy, joe.

that's an actor doing a not very good impression of a dementia patient
if you've ever been around a dementia patient, you'd know
and if you have ever seen pics of the real Joe Biden, you'd know that's not him

The federal government and the elites in power are rapidly losing power. More and more people are turning against them and not only are the elites becoming senile but their successors have become hedonist degenerate faggots because they have fallen for their own propaganda. They are fucked regardless of what happens.

Attached: 8005B7F9-D1EB-4334-8E29-4989BE5FDF2A.png (750x1334, 3.11M)

>forgot to bring our guns to the only insurrection we have had in over a century.
Legit funny angle, never even thought of it this way.
If blue wave was a meme, how come you expect red wave to be anything else?
Worked out great for Finns. Legit strategy session itt: Hunter does rapid transition (Huntress Biden?), gets elected, normalises use of crack in his own free time cuz fuck off prides that’s why.
>We'll probably balkanize, fun stuff.
Trust me, since I’ve seen the 90s over here: it’s fucking not.

It wasn’t an insurrection fag. Just a bunch of retards walking around. Some shock and awe with a titty and that’s it. Just because the (((news))) says it’s an insurrection doesn’t mean it is. They’re trying to get the world to hate conservatives for walking through a building instead of niggers for destroying entire cities for a year.

ONLY ONE SCOOP BIDEN? BUT KRIMPLE KRUMPF HAD 2

Attached: F3BB4D86-C5E9-4D47-8947-9325BFCAE9EB.jpg (1159x895, 563.56K)

The problem was the people leading the "insurrection". They were trash, and they had no intention of following through. Trump and his sycophants are only concerned with themselves, or they are fools. For there to be a chance at holding the establishment accountable, there has to be serious leadership. Or all out civil war. As the establishment has proven since Jan 6th. They aren't fucking around, and will use every tool available to them to punish all who stand against them. From Antifa to the FBI. They are too deeply compromised to allow any outsider actual power within the system. They understand that to lose their grip on power is to die. As any honorable person who is able to take the reins of power will be hanging establishment traitors the following day.

Simple, if it is just a meme, we will se civil war in this country.

The establishment is already fucking up as seen by

>itwasn’t an insurrection
No fucking shit. They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. My apologies that it went over your head.

i think everyone expected to walk over there show numbers and have trump speak to congress asking for audits halt to cert etc....but that is not what actually occured.

No one over 60 should hold public office.

This place is balls deep in shills all day trying to form a narrative, you’re gonna have to use an /s if you’re gonna talk like a faggot

>Trust me, since I’ve seen the 90s over here: it’s fucking not.
I know, but if my region has to go through shit to gain independence then that's preferable to the current intolerable situation.
I don't believe anybody at the capital on the 6th genuinely thought "we'll overthrow the government, look we're doing it right now!" and I am instantly suspicious of anybody who says they really think this is what went down. Ignorance or evil, those are the only explanations for people who believe the 'insurrection' guff. Stupidity or lying.

Eugenics should be a thing for a start I say
>niggers burning cities down for month on end
Eh, mostly peaceful protests, amirite?
>buncha goofs storming government building
OH NO YOU JUST DIDNT WHITEY
Three month to go, we’ll se by then

I agree, but it doesn't matter what they think. They walked into a trap, set by their own leaders hubris and naivete. If I walk into gang territory looking for my lost dog, get killed and robbed. Does it matter that I didn't call my murderers nigger, or attack them. When the entire media establishment will slander me before I'm even put in the ground. And the average brainwashed sheep will spit on my name for being a racist scumbag, when all I wanted was to save my little proper. No, it wouldn't matter. Because the propaganda machine chooses the what, and why. And the pig cowards eat that shit up, without ever even considering what the truth is. We are living in a post honor, post truth Era. And our side will never have a shot while we continue to play by the rules. Either die honorably, or accept that your rivals are amoral. And act accordingly.

I think we will see some senators be slain (In Minecraft of course) if the midterms have fuckery going on.