Russia is encouraging women to have babies

Finally atleast one white country is getting its act together, shame its Russia!
Hopefully Germany and England join in but I'm thinking they have lost their national and culture pride.

Attached: 298969901_598517671788387_44025490984506595_n.jpg (1170x2532, 279.87K)

in russia only subhuman drug addicts have children and they are all born with fetal alcohol syndrome

Russia will reach 1B population by 2050

That’s incredibly based.

this, stupid polacks think its some aryan women having kids when its just asian mongols on krokodil

western cucks with there defeatism. follow your tranny country men and make a hero.

I'm happy they are actually encouraging it, meanwhile your country is flooded by shit skins. I know which option id prefer.

ching chong

If Germany and England do it then all the kids will be niggers.

>award significantly less money than those children will end up costing
A pretty shitty deal to be honest especially since it requires ten fucking children. Hungary had some neater ideas.

>Finally atleast one white country is getting its act together, shame its Russia!
You slept through few years, right?

great plan although what are the specifications for the term "russian"?

Hungry doesn't really show up on my new radar.
I have been to your country, Budapest, its so run down, so the news of your country policy doesn't excite me.

One of my 19th century ancestors had 21 children. The womanfolk of old Québec were the greats women to ever live.

>ts so run down
>Russia, England are the goats
Nigger, at this point just stop lying and larping.

The most parts of UK are depressing ghettos. And Russia is THE ghetto block itself.

Romania also did the same thing under communism, but banned abortion and doubled their birthrate.

Attached: 1660688517940238.png (683x694, 324.33K)

Germans aren't much better nowadays. Certainly any German with backbone has long been dead.

I wish we could, but we don't even need high births if we simply SEND THEM ALL BACK

Kids are more than a paycheck user. The payment is to give incentive to it but you kind of have to want kids still.

lol the fact governments still think this shit works in the 21st century is what amuses me the most.

i did goto Budapest...
has a great night life but i can tell the wealth of your country is now gone and alot of shit is falling apart... dont pretend its not

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-21 215348.jpg (715x704, 145K)

THIS IS WHITE SUPREMACY
THIS IS FASCISM

If she start chill childrearing since her age of 20 she can have 10 kid before western hole gets her first IVF
Dont think its only 16k because governments in every eastern european countries rain money on women that have +4 kods