La Puta de Helsinki

La Puta de Helsinki

Attached: 1661087140933.jpg (1080x592, 257.81K)

imagine the smell

I hate women so much. Why did we give the keys of humanity over to women how did we let this happen. This is ridiculous.

nonononononononononononononononoonononononononn she cant be having fun. she has to be a friendless loser living in mommies basement like me.

Filthy whore

Still seething kek

>Be woman
>Be in 30's
>Want fertile men
>Get fertile men
OKG OMG OMG THAT'S NOT BASEDERINO OMG OMG NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT!

>Be man
>Be in 30's
>Want fertile woman
>Get fertile woman
OMG ONG OMG BASEDBASED BASED OMG OMG BASED

We young men deserve 30 yo goddesses too, cope and seethe oldtards

la figa di Finland

She's too old.

Attached: 26eb68a4-2f8e-4c3a-b5ad-3967a045e7cf.jpg (2831x4246, 399.28K)

It’s just sad

Ever had a woman drain your balls and than keep on sucking? That's how they ended up with the keys

Attached: 0323A3E2-A04D-47C8-B412-26168E414D29.jpg (600x335, 99.07K)

>La Puta de Helsinki
Mutous whorus

The leader of Finland is an attention seeking child

Attached: aoc getting votes.png (512x512, 391.94K)

la puta? more like babylonian futa

>She's too old.

Attached: cockblocked.png (1015x954, 1.27M)

I think La puta esta de Helsinski its doing all of this because she knows she will no longer be the ruler of finland. I think putin May be behind all of this and he its going to invade finland take over them and put a puppet as prime minister

Imagine having this as the leader of your country lmfao

She's from Tampere

One can only hope

Why does she make those retarded expressions?
Even if she likes to snort coke with other degenerate politicians, why on earth would you want to be on photos where you look like a dumb whore?

the partying itself...eh, given she recognized it as unethical to showboat to the public like that, I'd be fine with.
But she tried to act snarky when asked about the drugs in that "NOoo, not to my knowledge, I haven't seen anybody use/take drugs, I mean, I've seen people ABROAD smoke weed, but I wasn't AWARE of any such things happening at the party". Seems like a very lawyery type of response and besides it's pretty hard not to fucking know if anybody's doing drugs at a party unless you're a complete dork, and the people in the video, DEFINITELY look like they dabble. Especially the conceit that one fat bitch had in saying "Haistakaa kaikki paska!" (All of you smell shit!), yep she definitely wouldn't care about "avoiding" drugs.

The whorisheness in her behavior is where I draw the line though. I mean if she's gonna whore herself like that to other men and give in to her animalistic urges, then the possibility of others easily manipulating her in the political world at the expense of the public is anyone's game.

she even half-heartedly addressed it too and made an obvious lie. I suppose because the video came out late and she didn't really get the proper lawyer advice.