So is USA on a verge of civil war or what?

So is USA on a verge of civil war or what?

Attached: beachwhales.webm (608x1080, 1.18M)

No. Its just a ruse to keep americans distracted while the rest of the world collapses.

despite the schlock y'all trolls are always spewing america is not going to have a civil war boris. czar monkey is going to have to work harder to try and destabilize the west. despite that the chuds here say NATO is extremely popular among normale people. us fellas are going to stop you ruskies.

This is how earthquakes happen

ylyl newest version

Attached: awfawfgawfgagf.jpg (969x653, 58.25K)

Kek , land whale can't keep its balance

Yes

Attached: nom_noms.png (1440x2424, 1.93M)

They're not even fat.

Just mutt things :)

how the fuck do you know what we are planning?
rebellion soon

Is there any scenario where I get a civil war but Russia and China also completely collapse? That's more or less what I want, I could give a shit about everywhere else they're less than irrelevant.

Not happening until we run out of burgers

Please pray for war to come to Western nations.
Justice needs a chance to exist again.
Thank you.

Attached: How-To-Make-Fertilizer_1.png (1275x1615, 314.73K)

Absolutely not. The handful of angry boomers and deranged zoomers that talk about it are just that, all talk. Life is still very, very comfortable in the US. The goyslop flows free and our glorious leaders promise us everyday that "inflation is being lowered." There aren't large scale protests, much less rioting or rebellion. Things can turn on a dime, history shows us how rapidly events can escalate, but the "temperature" in the US is still very low.

Attached: hamburgers.webm (360x640, 1.34M)

Not even close

Attached: 1630929592796.png (547x603, 15K)

My fuckin' sides

Whales can't walk on land.

We might, it's getting pretty retarded

Why not show a video of a nigger ghetto, to talk about the verge of a Civil War?

The rising crime and gangs?

>So is USA on a verge of civil war or what?
a civil war post has been made at least once per week, every week on Any Forums since 2002

Attached: k36fnbnkwrk81.jpg (640x954, 100.96K)

If Liz Cheney hadn't been voted out of office, then perhaps that would have escalated things.

Kek

Attached: Kek.jpg (390x377, 22.95K)

No we are just cock blocking the rise of the antichrist.

Attached: th-3025017350.jpg (474x474, 44.9K)

As long as Iran gets a few nukes to clean up the Middle East I’m fine with this.

>yes yes, they are fat ergo i will laugh at them

but at least they seem happy unlike you

The correlations are plenty lollllll

I’d be so embarrassed I’d do a second take and pretend that didn’t happen. Then again, I wouldn’t have someone film me if I was 500 lbs

What you think the 87,000 irs agents with guns are for? If the cops and mikitary wont kill anericans for next to nothing then they will use the fbi, atf and irs instead. They are willing to kill americans for no reason and have before.

It is, we will have to see the format, Spanish or ACW flavor is up for grabs depending on how things break down

>87,000 irs agents
that was spooky I admit