Greta won't return to school unless you eat the bug

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 15-04-08 Greta Thunberg on Twitter.png (586x625, 430.59K)

I wonder what noise she would make when I drive a peaceful truck peacefully over her legs.

Hasn't this spoiled bitch been on school strike for years now? Its no wonder liberals are so stupid and credulous

Considering she's a "chosen one" and considering how people take bill gates seriously for being a "chosen one" despite being a college dropout makes me think that she wouldn't be shooting herself in the foot. Oh fucked up of a world.

Maybe if she attended school she would know that the climate crisis is a big hoax

I want a wife like Greta

Her tits grew a little bit

Attached: 5032641897532.jpg (657x527, 31.99K)

She's a trannie. That's what it means to be chosen. You grow up living the Aristocrats joke (mkultra training). They fracture your psyche and create the personalities that we see in TV music and film.

Mkultra trannies who are more or less demons. They have no soul, they have no goodness or love or empathy. They are human husks who have had the life and love fucked out of them by the human husks that bore them. Because of this, we all suffer.

Attached: 1604195339032m.jpg (505x1024, 79.86K)

Shit family can do the same thing

>Greta
Hasn't she graduated by now?

I'm not returning to school either

Where do you think the government learned it from?
There's a reason military recruiters for top outfits look for orphans with a history of abuse.
Nazis sent high ranking party officials to observe old Aristocratic families so they could study this phenomenon. Look up Fritz Sprigmeyer.

Attached: 1660864875969136.jpg (640x879, 132.7K)

It's not like her little retarded ass is missing out on much. Look at that hair, it's obvious they took her fuckin helmet off right before snapping the photo.

she should attend that school, to not be a fucking WEF puppet

It's weird when anime tends to be right and no one sees.

Old news. We have a new queen now.

Attached: 1661012511534789.png (1290x1448, 2.73M)

Source material for all media typically comes from religion. Amine can be extremely based as a result. Re-watch Bebop and check the masonic shit. Spike was a Mossad agent, he lost his eye in a fight. Sounds like Horus to me.

Attached: 1598635289732.png (975x973, 1.77M)

her parents need to be arrested for aiding her truancy.

I want to pin her against a wall and start slowly making out with her as my hands go down her body, I start rubbing against her clam until it's hard and then I'll put my hand in her pants and just start slowly jerking her off until she’s struggling to kiss back and then I'll take her pants off and slowly move down and put it in my mouth and go as deep as I can and I'll get it all slobbery and we and then I'll push her on the bed and take my corset off and my pants and get ontop and just slowly start ridding her, and then I'll speed up and just watch you looking at my tits bouncing up and down untill I here you grunting and breathing heavy.........

Attached: 1659322103603059.jpg (326x326, 25.22K)

>kid skip class
>is applauded as stunning and brave

Attached: 1660818250185.png (610x321, 164.21K)

I miss the old mosquito bites...

She already has her PhD so there’s no reason to return to school

Whats the deal with these "activist" that look underage? Did (((they))) fucked their bodies to keep them cunny as much as possible?

wat

>attacks the first world while china and india slowly form a new continent out of trash
well done infant, well done

>Source material for all media typically comes from religion
It's why it's refreshing to see media where there is no connection to them at all. Not even in vocal expressions. Yet, everybody wants life to be the same.

I bet when they were children they didn't want to remain the same.

4 years without school seems like an epic fuck you to the state school system in a country where home schooling is banned. This could all just be an elaborate hippie trick to get out of state school. I would do the same.

Environmental activists tend to be children, both inside and out.

kino
it is incredible. they would turn on her if the propaganda told them to
ive thought this before i think they do that

Life would be better if schooling was voluntary. Children need their parents more than they need strangers that teach.

Vegan diets. Stunts their growth and ages their skin and hair.

if she doesn't go to school then what does she do all day to justify her carbon footprint and useless eating day after day?

standing for a photo once a week does not justify eating 10 pounds of vegetables