Why are white people considered “bitches” or easy targets in prison?

Why are white people considered “bitches” or easy targets in prison?

Attached: 1C3A2AF6-A4EE-4CA0-B21D-34C67C7E540D.jpg (3200x1808, 1.49M)

Because 95% of the prison population is black

remind me who are the most dangerous and organized ppl in the american prison system

Mexican cartels?

not because the niggers are stronger, simply because they are in bigger number

colored ppl are cowards alone

When did you get out? Who’s your parole officer?

Niggers

They’re not. Wtf are you on about?

aryan brotherhood

>colored ppl
brown is the colour of shit

biological attack versus biological enhancement? juice diddit

/thread

is there really that much gay sex and rape in american prisons?

50% in for weed bruh candyland

Raping and butt sex is a hobby of every American, what do you think?

From what i've read on studies of the subject, the vast majority of prison rape is intraracial, and the race most likely to simultaneously rape and be raped is blacks lol

Attached: 0mv5OB.gif (480x270, 967.95K)

No, that's just gay kike Hollywood fantasy. It really isn't that bad, almost like a shitty hotel where the front door doesn't work. Some days I miss certains aspects.

Says spent playing chess, read books, talked and learned life lessons rom old dudes, working out. Food isn't great but whatever. You at least know when your next meal is and you get a bed and shower. Cards and story time with the whites and lations, basketball and 'rap battles' with the niggers. Somedays I miss it, it could have been way worse. Then again, I wasn't in prison just county jail for a few weeks and there's a big difference from what I've been told

Attached: 1659085091078916m.jpg (540x1024, 88.18K)

*Days
*Latinos

Excuse the bad grammar, I'm phone fagging at work like a wage slave

so niggers are faggots in prison? color me surprised

He watches a lot of TV and feeds into the stereotypes
If he went of of his house he would realize there are tough guys and weak guys into every race.

do you know why the average african will never reach the standard of living of the average European? because black people think that you win with muscles and not with your mind

Movies aren't real life.