The vegan mindset

A restaurant has ditched its plant-based dishes from its menu after losing patience with ‘holier than thou’ vegans.

The Kitchen at London House on the Isle of Wight took to Facebook on Thursday to defend its choice not to cater to those following a plant-based diet, after previously adapting its menu to suit vegans.

Hitting out at ‘social media bullies’, the food vendor wrote: “On Monday we posted our evening menu for our new restaurant The London House Bistro.

“Within minutes several people commented about the fact that nothing on the menu was vegan. I apologised politely and professionally that sadly we do not cater for vegans.”

ladbible.com/community/restaurant-isle-of-wight-no-vegan-options-20220813

They added on their Facebook post: “We have in the past catered for vegans. Everything from vegan cream teas, even had special vegan bacon made so they could enjoy BLTs, amongst other things. We stopped. Why? Because we got fed up with the arrogant, “holier-than-thou” attitude.”

They continued, noting the fact that they would, of course, provide alternatives for those with food allergies and intolerances.

“Had that have been a food intolerance we couldn’t cater for, ordinarily, that would have sufficed. However, some nasty people have felt it’s their place and right to criticise this fact.

“Please, vegans, It is not a given that we should adapt our menu to suit your preference. If you want vegan food, go to a vegan restaurant… incidentally if I went to one and asked for a steak I wouldn’t get one, nor would I expect to.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 14-55-35 Restaurant gets rid of plant-based dishes after losing patience with 'holier than thou' vegans.png (923x802, 789.85K)

All vegans and vegetarians should have their throat slit.

Attached: 365776984804601dfdbd4409de9dc053.jpg (2550x3561, 2.75M)

All vegans I know are leftists and have exactly that same behavior of seeing themselves as "superior" to others.

Based. This points the way to defeating vegans: we starve them out.

the vast majority of people rejecting certain foods only do it because its a fad to them not because it actually fucks up their body

I have never met one that didn't look like he was just released from Auschwitz

His slonk is about to pop out

Indeed. And be butchered and served to carnivores like me. Can't wait to eat some prime 21 yo vegan, medium rare lean steak.

it's true though. vegans really can't get over themselves. i'm convinced that its a cult and by no stretch of the meaning of the world. it's a fucking cult. and thats how cultists react when their sacred truth is questioned. they double down and go into an "us versus them" state of mind. afraid to doubt the holy path they're on and their important destiny.

Those aren't leftists. See, that's the thing. Many of today's 'leftists' are actually liberal-progressive elitists. Also known as "selfrighteous, obnoxious, arrogant, condescending cunts".

KEK!... I mean, hue!
Can say the same and now will always think about it. One of those vegans is even a kike girl.

Well, you're probably right in most part, since I don't know much of the "upper castes". The part that I'm probably right that they're leftists is that they are all from public universities (so do I, but I'm an exception), which are easily compound of >70% leftists; maybe more.

>Hitting out at ‘social media bullies’
this is real, theyre not just bullies, theyre hired shills just like on here and they're spreading propaganda by using peer pressure
>If you want vegan food, go to a vegan restaurant
those don't seem to be popular, don't make enough money, or they simply don't exist
wonder why
GEE I WONDER (((WHY)))

Attached: 1590913908048.jpg (600x904, 57.82K)

by holier than thou, do they mean people who cares if the mayo was also vegan? i think that’s what they likely mean

This is basically a microcosm of my political journey over the past 10 years.

Checked
>Hue
Kek

>Lactose intolerance is a fad.
Ok chud. Why don't you take your ignorance and hate somewhere else, it's not welcome here

It’s a mixture of different mental illnesses + internet, to enforce eachothers delusions.
If you go and look up videos made by ex-vegans, almost half of them are brave enough to admit, that they have an eating disorder (anorexia mainly) and veganism was a way to cover and excuse their self-destructive ways.
Then there are also the full on cuckooo-clocks, who mumble about cosmic vibrations and sun energy as a source of nourishment.

Attached: 1644968918612.jpg (534x402, 35.68K)

Remember kids, there is nothing based about plant-based diets.

>Hitting out at ‘social media bullies
I just can't point out enough how much this happens
even my dad has started to notice
there is LITERALLY a VEGAN MAFIA
if you dont comply they will try to ruin your store with protests and bad media
most companies here have vegan products just so they won't be harrassed
THOSE PRODUCTS DONT SELL, AT ALL

Well fed with music and swimming skills?

I like vegan food, just not the people that come with it.

>Had that have been a food intolerance we couldn’t cater for, ordinarily, that would have sufficed. However, some nasty people have felt it’s their place and right to criticise this fact."
No, fuck those people too. If your body is too retarded that you can't handle eating a peanut then stay the fuck home and make your own shit.

The self entitled smugness of the
Left is odd to me. Why are people smug about a personal decision they make? And they feel entitled to special treatment based on their self inflated egos. Is it low IQ Dunning Krugers?

The Right is not something you join, it’s fundamentally a different morality than that of the Left.

Attached: 5A7C791E-E6E2-4205-A366-399EA457AD0F.jpg (768x768, 39.37K)

>Hitting out at ‘social media bullies
i used to sell hotdogs, and one day we got this vegan hotdog shit in a bun looking thing
literally a brown paste molded into a hotdog, with bits of paprika in it
anyway, nobody would buy that thing ever
comes in a pack of 10, open a pack a day, throw away 9 or 10 each day
NOBODY WOULD EVER BUY IT
so of course we stopped selling it after a while
after that, every day we get people asking "do you have the vegan hotdog?"
will they ever buy it? no, they just need stores to have vegan products regardless of demand for them

VEGAN MAFIA
E
G
A
N

M
A
F
I
A

>Makes a vegan menu
>Nothing is actually vegan
>Flips shit slamming vegans
WTF?

What's that thing in the right, little square sushi pizza looking things

People need to shut the fuck up and not be so concerned about what everybody chooses to eat or do with their lives. That or bury yourself.

It's a little square sushi pizza, stupid.

People need to just stop pandering. By not pandering you will provoke them, but this is a good thing since they can't actually back up their threats. All they will accomplish by getting aggressive is to turn public opinion against them, so you should be doing everything possible to bait aggression.

Big business will pander to them because they actually benefit from doing so in the form of privileged access to government contracts etc and this offsets the losses from selling vegan shit nobody buys, but everyone else seems to just be emulating big business in a cargo-cult manner without realizing that it's purely disadvantageous to them.

Same, especially when I want to eat a lot of something without fucking too much with my size and weight. I do not give a single shit about climate change or enviromental concerns. No smugness here.

Do you feel that they are superior? Then what the fuck do you care? Ignore them rather then confirm their attitude.

Hitler was a vegetarian

i have no problem with vegetarians, its fine if you don't want to kill and eat animals but vegans are deluded and don't seem to understand how the world works

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-09 09-35-07.png (1091x817, 1.11M)