Germany is a weird place

I'm a 24 year old living in Germany. My grandfather came after WW2 and helped to REBUILT Germany since it was in ruins. Yet it is a weird place
>German boomers look weird at me all the time. Some even say go back or you will never be German. It is more extreme when my GF( German) is with me. Then younger people sometimes look angry or say rude stuff
>false happiness
>workaholics

It is a weird place and Germans are a weird and racist people. Good thing it is becoming more tolerant due to immigrants

Attached: 1467243419969.jpg (1200x900, 167.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you always create the same threads over and over again? Stop baiting.

Attached: 1post.gif (360x240, 788.78K)

Does sage just go in the options?

Why don't you fuck off to Turkey then, roach?

im not baiting, I just want to knows why Germans are autistic like that
I was born here

Go back, you will never be German. Your grandfather didn't rebuild shit, those are lies you tell yourself.

Since I was born on German soil I can be Turk and German. And no my grandfather said that Germany was still in ruins idiot

Einmal Döner mit alles und scharf, Mahmut.

faggot

another bait thread for poltards
when you ask these fucks to speak turkish they resort to google translate which always gives errors

you are neither turk nor german you retarded inbred monkey

my mother and father are Turks

Funny that you make these kind of threads over and over and still people repling to it without using.

Any Forums.org/faq#sage

muslims will never create a happy society. they cant, because Mohammad is evil and they try to emulate Mohammad

Some creative (and somewhat self-critical -- a tall order, I know) German needs to write some "Du wirst nie Deutscher sein" pasta.

You will never be a real german. You have no work ethic, you have no Germanic blood, you have no dasein. You are a brown gastarbeiter twisted by globohomo policies and slave labour into a crude mockery of european perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back almans mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your levantine appearance behind closed doors.
Germans are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed germans to sniff out Ausländer with incredible efficiency. Even turks who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a german. Your middle-eastern complexion is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk Köln resident home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your sweat-soaked construction work uniform.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will fly your corpse home, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a turk is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a fez that is unmistakably turkish.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1626986960974.gif (1221x1007, 142.42K)

At least you're not speaking German.

how could people know you were not originally german? the first shitskins only arrived 20 years after the war. or did you never leanr german language in 24 years?

Germany is a normal place and you should go make Turkey great again.

> no turning back
Give the guy an out - to return home.

Was born&raised in Nazimany too, left 3 years ago for Istanbul. Never been this happy in my life. Wish I fucked off 10 year ago ngl

Attached: 1651820159640.png (1000x1000, 208.26K)

Turkey is a weird place

Full of useless hypocritical lying roaches.

>My grandfather came after WW2 and helped to REBUILT Germany
should have REbuilt it properly, for you. faggot.

Have you tried not being a nigger?

there is no such thing as German blood

Your parents should have never come to Germany shitskin

digits of truth. do you feel your freedoms in your home country bruh?

Attached: feeling_wheel.jpg (474x613, 61.15K)

Mate you are lucky to even be Alive.

Go back to your homeland, you are not wanted in Germany.

says the sandnigger

Auf Deutsch, bitte.