TFW your a Euroasianist commie and you get your whore daughter killed

>TFW your a Euroasianist commie and you get your whore daughter killed

Attached: 1661032793912234.jpg (582x483, 34.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_diaspora
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was FSB. Inside job. I do wonder what he's thinking right now though. I'd be shitting myself desu.

Attached: crispy.jpg (592x840, 82.22K)

She never tasted a Big Greek Cock

>Kyiv strongly denied the allegations. “Ukraine has absolutely nothing to do with this, because we are not a criminal state like Russia, or a terrorist one at that,” Mykhailo Podolyak, an adviser to the president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, said in remarks broadcast on television.
It was 100% the hohols.

Dugin next hopefully

>FSB
Funny way of spelling ukrainian spies

Attached: imustscreambutihavenodaughter.jpg (1280x1573, 207.07K)

Good based hohols, terrorism is based.

he put in the hit, his daughter was a whore that was blackmailing him

It's some Russian glowie turf war. I can imagine it being a warning to Putin because he fucked up the Ukraine move.

if he has a twitter/retarded russian state website like chinks have account, please spam reply this to him
would likely kill himself over that kind of grief. if you're a politician and your family member gets assassinated in this day and age, your enemies can torment you every day of your life since you have to pay attention to what happens online to maintain your role.

power struggle?
false flag?
>hurr durr russians have never done those
Why is this board so low IQ?

You do realize this event could very well escalate into your faggotland being glassed into oblivion, right?

Attached: 428366825413.jpg (1920x1080, 304.87K)

Shut up your brown

what is this about? source?

It's funny how most Russian shills flags are from brown countries

>US
>Mexico
>Most of South America
>Most of the Middle East
>Italy
>Serbia
>Turkey

Makes you wonder... Why are brownies so much pro russia and china?

She was one of the regulars chatting shit on russian propaganda tv. The other opiniontards must be brown trousering it right about now.

Attached: 1642076579701.jpg (600x480, 50K)

You're* next.

Fucking Brazil telling me I'm brown LMAO

But yeah, all the usual flags shilling for hohols as usual.

Attached: the eternal toilet scrubber.jpg (800x4025, 539.94K)

>Russian billionaires are gonna start suicidal nuclear war over some roastie

Attached: Destiny2020.png (475x467, 367.75K)

Russia/ussr always supported commies in those countries for example in South Africa they supported nigger commies

>OMG SISTERS EVERYTHING IS POLAND!!!!! OMG THOSE KIKE CVCK NIGGER TRANNY TROONY JOOS!

Well, Italians are indeed not white, and most of you look like literal arabs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_diaspora

There are 3 million of you toilet scrubbers in Brazil, about as many as in fucking Germany. You don't fool me, Tomasz.

WHO ?

CARES !

Attached: FD0BC5E8-8036-4365-9C08-5CC2D0932125.jpg (1024x898, 105.8K)

>how could this happen to me?!
>violence is only something that happens to other people?!

>OMG OMG OMG THERE ARE 3M HECKING POLERINOS WHO DON'T EVEN SPEAK POLISH IN A COUNTRY OF 215 MILLION PEOPLE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

There are plenty of Italian niggers here who bother us, and would be very pleasant to kick every single one of them back to the Italian Emirates. They are a massive community, but it doesn't mean we are muslims