400 T-14 Tanks were confirmed built as of January 2022...

>400 T-14 Tanks were confirmed built as of January 2022, new versions have a modified frontplate that can withstand even the strongest western APFSDS rounds
>There are now more T-14 Armatas than Leopard 2A7+s and Abrams Sepv3s
Westbros...

Attached: 2373476.png (300x304, 49.11K)

Who cares, it's just a fucking tank. Stop obsessing over weapons. All of them can be destroyed and will get destroyed in combat.

There's this unhealthy obsession among Americans and Westerners with wonder weapons and their hypothetical effects.

Our MBTs are trash, the ones used my turks in syria were completely useless

When are you going to realize the FUKUS war in Ukraine is really a war to kill off Germany? Stop fighting for the wrong side before you get nuked too.

when do they come to war thunder?

Why is the FSB using mainly german and american VPNs?

And why should we worry? It is a russian Tank built by russians. They probably disintegrate when you someone looks at them.

Are you retarded? Russians are the best at building tanks since the 30s, our Panzers couldn't do shit against soviet heavy tanks in WW2

Fuckkk!!!
We are fucked, it’s time to dissolve NATO, and act like none of this ever happened.

Attached: DB3AA887-E227-4A56-ADA1-6EE7CDFB1BD6.jpg (904x652, 212.33K)

tigers, kingtigers and panthers smashed every tank the ruskies had, even is-2s. and all were used only when the nazis were out of oil and bombed to bits

Sag mal etwas auf deutsch. Und ich meine nicht einen behinderten post übersetzt von google translate.

Ich habe noch nie einen Deutschen getroffen, der gesagt hat, dass russische Panzer gut seien. Du shill.

Attached: 1646332975095.jpg (640x480, 33.66K)

The performance of heavy panzer battalions on the eastern front shows the opposite bro. They were good against anglo forces tho

+ Soviet 100mm AT gun was beast against german armor

ganz andere Doktrin, die Masse machts, da wird mit 3 oder mehr T90 auf einen Leo gerechnet, vorhanden ehr 30+ zu eins. Nato Doktrin sag zudem das wenig Waffeneinsatz und dafür präzise ausreicht, daher auch die bereits kaputten PzHb2000 weil 100 Schuss pro Tag zuviel sind. Russland sagt, ganz viel boom den ganzen Tag lang.

Russische Panzer waren gut, es gab keine deutsche Kanone die KV besiegen konnte, abgesegen von der 88er aber das wusste niemand

*in 1941

Even if Russian tanks could do that (which they can't) they still going to find a way to lose them in mud.
It just means more tanks for the enemy, and is coming from a tankie apologist.

This is like when feminist were practically fantasising that Row overturned would be handmaid's tale. If you live in Germany only thing you should be scared of is running out of gas. That's the only way Russia beat you before and even then they needed help. You have nothing to worry about.

T-14 didn't survive the parade grounds as most were disabled. I think we're good.

Probably next year in br 9.3 to 9.7

Russia could build 1 million tanks and still not have the ability to do shit

Attached: 6855197F-7974-4D71-A9F7-03E4E0EE5EE9.jpg (229x167, 9.81K)

kek.

So I asked OP to write something in german in order to prove that he is not a russian shill using a VPN.

He is a russian shill using a VPN. The sentence is weird. Or he is just stupid.

Attached: 1636751254531.png (600x441, 192.41K)

Proofs?

halts maul du zigeunerjude

>were confirmed built
>confirmed
By who?

maybe ill make it there by then kek

We speak about mass produced weapons for attrition war, not wunderwaffen. If the russians really are the first who mass produce a new generation of tanks, it's not something we should sleep on.

Guess we'll have to invent a weapon that attacks from above or something.

>Put cardboard on T-62
>Claim it is T-14
>Inflate numbers by 100 times

Uralvagonsavod, and some Motor Rifle Brigades are using them now

>tigers, kingtigers and panthers
While their firepower and accuracy were great, each of these tanks were plagued with mechanical failures. So much that over half of the lost Tigers were destroyed by their own crews after breaking down on the battlefield.

Attached: see_it.gif (498x354, 1.26M)

You asked me not OP, gypsy.

I doubt they built 400 T-14s in any case.

Imagine thinking that a shell would be hitting it in the front and not be a missile launched from a drone 30,000 feet in the air and laser-guided right up its ass.

Javelins turned out to useless in ukraine, they require perfect conditions to effective

It’s not the tank that is useless, but the Turk crew who is useless.

Please do not say such hurtful things. My great grandpa was literally in the SS.

Attached: 1659642278887774.jpg (600x385, 21.9K)

Me too as long as i dont see them. If a remember well the test phase of the serie models just ended and production should started end of 22 or start of 23. But maybe the war accelerated the program ?
Wait and see like they say.

Western missiles were proven not very effective in Ukraine even against several generations old armor.
At the start some units made top slatted armor in case, but it proved unneeded.