I was born in China and lived there for the first 18 years of my life...

I was born in China and lived there for the first 18 years of my life. What people don’t realize is that Uyghurs are the niggers of China. They’ve been stealing, murdering, robbing, assaulting and raping in China for hundreds of years and their reputation precedes them. Also, they smell as bad as niggers because they bathe once every couple of months. Imagine the worst traits of entitled Islamic radicals, niggers and gypsies all combined into one package. I completely support the pacification the Uyghur problem in China. Hell, even their name sounds like Nigger. Uyghur, nigger. Same thing, different packaging. Beside a couple of famous but low intelligence Uyghur actresses like Diliraba, we all hate them. If we could round them all up and ship them back to whatever shithole desert they came from, we would. Chinese people lived in Xinjiang long before the first smelly Uyghur on a camel ever came here.

Attached: A4A9C227-B310-4AE7-B9C0-698076A2283D.jpg (1024x839, 62.31K)

uyghurs should die? totally.
now fuck out of canada you small dick yellow skinned nigger, your sisters wants me to wreck her asshole and your immigrant ass is making us uncomfortable

You are jewish

i agree with you however china is the enemy and so i will support things that are bad against you even if i don't like that thing. free the uyghurs

Hmmmm

Attached: 1C2B04BB-4004-4143-88CD-84822CB51208.png (504x770, 584.23K)

>discriminate against a minority
>go surprised pikachu face when they turn to crime.
Congrats , zhang. You are as retarded as mutts.
At least you can say you are at the same level as them on something without the usual wumao bullshit

Attached: chinks ahahahaha.png (720x1371, 495.65K)

Even your cherrypicked photo is awful, you disgusting phoneposting iTranny memeflag. Eat shit and die.

OK chang. Extra social credit for you and 2 more bowls of rice

You can't even free yourself from the blue -haired troonie-kike public school teacher who will pressure your kid to mutilate himself. If you focus on China instead, then you deserve the very worst that your political enemies down the street can dish out. I hope it's slow. I hope it hurts. Death to kikes. Death to America. Captcha NNXPYA

This is exactly how we perceive you and all other lesser races. Now you know how you make us feel. You should all be executed together.

The Han have had plenty of time to get their shit together. Now is the time for the Uyghur to take over, and get China back on track

>ermehGERD! Minorities!
Dear Franz, I hope you freeze slowly and painfully this winter. I hope you watch as your loved ones go before you. I hope you lose parts of your body to frostbite as you go.

stay mad, chang. you insects are a joke

Lol no, asians are perceived as superior in the US

OP is a gigantic bat eating faggot.

Attached: 9D19753A-A8E2-461B-B6C8-1AE558DA4B48.jpg (210x240, 26.28K)

Kys, juden
We di realize they're niggers, and that the Chinese people should do whatever it deems adequate to keep rhe society they deem ideal. It's just that jews gave lo uigurs the starzzz™ treatment to have a "human rights" excuse to fuck with china.

The difference between you and i is that i live in an actual first world country and we know how to deal with problems.
If i feel cold in my own home for a single day this winter i'd eat my own ass.

Attached: Capture.png (332x485, 205.96K)

Bullseye, you impotent yank. Bullseye. You'd let the local public school troons eviscerate your family. You'd be POLITE. You'd be COMPLIANT.

FUCKING SLANT EYED DOG EATING GOOK

Apologies for the phone posting. Spelling corrected.
>We do realize they're niggers, and that the Chinese people should do whatever it deems adequate to keep the society they deem ideal. It's just that jews gave ouigurs the starzzz™ treatment to have a "human rights" excuse to fuck with china.
No apologies for you, cancer.

That's wrong and you'd know it if you lived somewhere besides LA where even blacks are perceived as better than whites.

Kek

Go back do as you please in chink land faggot. GO BACK!

>if I'm cold one day
Let me guess how this works: "ja, as zee dootivul German, I has invited eight minorities required by government polizee into mein home, who will heat my fruelein vife by fucking her. Nightly. If zey do not fuck me, ze government has promised to subsidize mein electric fuck machine which bends me over forcefully so I can eat mein own azz. All of zis is required by law in Deutschland ja? And I am very obedient, zo I vill be VARM, ja!? This is also ze POLIZEE!"

Muslims have always been the niggers of Asia. Whether it's the Rohingyas in Myanmar, Muslim "refugees" in Sri Lanka (who did the church bombing), the over half a billion inbred subhuman mudslimes in the Indian subcontinent that are the source of Islamic terrorism in the world, or the Uyghurs in China. Central Asian Muslims are tame because they were buckbroken by communism and to this day are kept on a tight leash.

I’m pretty sure OP is referring to ill mannered uyghurs as subhumans lol

Attached: AC113887-57CE-453B-867F-137E7C085A67.jpg (499x330, 67.23K)

This was intended for ze obedient German, Hans, whose wife will be kept warm by the MINORITIES he worships, just as German law requires.

They could always go back where they came from, ie., where they aren't minorities. Societies are under no obligations to accept interlopers.

It's all to prevent anodda shoah, goyim, you see.

this is what micro-penis sounds like.

Captcha: 4 darky